Ikarbus IK-103 /Beta Version/

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • For a beta version really well.

What bothers me or just wonder is the full matrix?

And I want a small cash and a second IBIS

Wish you good luck further down'm excited

:D

Für eine Beta-Version wirklich sehr gut.

Was mich nur stört oder wundert ist das eine Vollmatrix ?

Und ich wünsche mir noch eine kleine Kasse und ein IBIS 2.

Wünsche dir weiter hin gutes Gelingen bin begeistert

• Not bad, but it's still very early beta, I even think this is an alpha version. I hope that this Ikarbus will be finished, especially because I like one of its' predecessors, Ikarus-Zemun IK160, the articulated mid-floor bus from 1980s* with great sound and cool look, and I find the IK103 (and its' relatives) a very good successor of the IK110/160 series.

:)

*- In Poland they were in service from 1982, about 10 to 12 buses are in service till today in PKS Ostrów Wielkopolski, three of the out-of-service ones (from various PKS firms) are set as historical buses and one is being renovated in Warsaw, the other two are standing in Paterek near to Bygdoszcz and are waiting for their time

. In Yugoslavia they've been in service already in 1970s. There are couple of differences between IK160P - the Polish version, and the IK160B, IK161R and the others like IK166. IK160P has got SW680 engine with 185 horsepower produced in Mielec (Poland) under the license by Leyland, leather seats instead of Yugoslavian wooden ones, and round-shaped lights from Polski Fiat 125P car, used also in Jelcz PR110 series and M11/L11, rear lights are also from Jelcz PR110. Gearbox is FPS S6-90, licensed version of ZF S6-90U gearbox produced in Tczew in Poland under the license.
    IK160B has got Raba-MAN D2156 HM 6U engine and FAMOS 6MS 80.56 gearbox produced by FAMOS as the licensed version of ZF S6-90U, IK161R probably Raba-MAN D2356(?) engine and also the manual FAMOS gearbox. IK166 has got MAN D2866UH engine and Voith D851.2 automatic gearbox. The weirdest version is the IK170- a trolleybus.
    Photos of each version you can find on phototrans.eu or simply by searching them in Google.
    I hope you won't warn/ban me for so long annotation

• Dajte ljudi, glupo stati na pola. Rusi, Poljaci, Madjari, imaju celu flotu autobusa, a mi, i ovaj jedan necemo zavrsiti

:(

Neka neko pita autora, pa nek' od beta nacini finalnu verziju

Why don't somebody ask the author to convert it from BETA to Final version?

• Dajte ljudi, glupo stati na pola. Rusi, Poljaci, Madjari, imaju celu flotu autobusa, a mi, i ovaj jedan necemo zavrsiti

:\
    I would also like to see the older Ikarbus buses when the company was in Yugoslavia and it was called Ikarus-Zemun!

That would be nice!

Ontopic: The bus is very good. Damn, the torque it has lol. Very fast, and very strong, specially for uphill roads!
    Love the sound!

• Also für ne Beta ist der echt nicht schlecht! Natürlich sind da hier und da noch verbesserungswürdige Sachen aber im Ganzen schaut der echt Geil aus!

• Der Bus ist für ne beta Version richtig gut! Was mir noch fehlt wäre die Kasse ,IBIS, und die Zettelchen die dir nen fahrplan und die Linienlisten anzeigen ! Ansonsten top Bus ! I Like it

:thumbsup:

The author stated that he will never continue this project. The beta version will never be finished, nor the author plans on making any updates.
    OT
    IMO, the bus is really well made. This beta version is really good, despite its flaws, it's playable and for some reason I feel that it's done better than some other finished buses.

• I like this bus has more power than the ikarus 415 BVG for the hills maps if its beta its good only thing i found you open doors with the mouse and no dash board lights, and has good engine sounds

• You don't have to open doors with the mouse...You can add vehicle key events called 'Pvrata' (first door) , 'Svrata' (second door) , 'Zvrata' (third door) , 'Svavrata' (button for all doors)

8)
  • Das ist für eine Beta echt ein klasse Bus.

Ich bin mit ihm meine Lieblingsstrecke auf Römerberg gefahren...die Linie 626 vom ZOB nach Zavelstein. Es hat mit dem Bus richtig viel Spaß gemacht diese Linie zu fahren. Leider hat er kein IBIS so dass es nur ohne Fahrgäste ging.

Ich hoffe das jemand den Bus fertig macht! Er hat es verdient!!!

:thumbsup:

This is for a beta really a first-class coach.

I have driven with him my favorite distance on Römerberg... the line 626 from ZOB to Zavelstein. It has given by the coach properly a lot of pleasure to drive this line. Unfortunately, he has no IBIS so that it only without passengers went.

I hope that somebody the coach finished! He has earned it!!!

:thumbup: