Mercedes Benz O405N² - Download

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Ein riesen Lob an das Team, die diesen echt super gelungenen und einfach nur geilen Bus entwickelt hat! Ihr habt ganze Arbeit geleistet und sorgt dafür, dass die Omsi-Maps noch einmal ein ganzes Stück lebendiger abwechslungsreicher werden!

Ich verstehe die Leute nicht, die auf die Entwickler Druck aufbauen. Ich muss sagen es hat sich gelohnt zu warten! Es ist ein umfangreiches Gesamtpaket entstanden und das ist erste Sahne! Genialer Bus, einfache Installation! Verschiedene Versionen! TOP!

Danke dafür!

:thumbsup:

Karsten-Velbert

• Des weiteren gibt es Probleme mit der Heizung: Der Bus wird nicht wärmer als 13 °C bei mir obwohl alles Läuft, der Motor warm ist etc (und ja Pumpe wahr an)
    Ich mein die Dinger wahren früher NIE wirklich warm aber so kallt auch nicht.

Hi,

I had a similar problem with the heating, in my experience, the key is the "Umluftschalter" switch (number 11) on the dashboard.
    This is my understanding of it, please correct me if I'm wrong:
    If the switch is in neutral position (no lights on), inner-air circulation is active and the interior gets warm very quickly, on the other two settings (mixture of inner air + fresh air (1 green light) or fresh air only (2 green lights)) it warms-up much more slowly and only up to a point if the outer temp. is too low.

Hope this helps.

:)
  • Great work, this bus. I love the attention to detail, I love the wonderful scripting work for all the on-board systems, including the lights and heating (finally, a bus with a proper thermostat!), I love the dash and after the patch I also love the mirrors

However, several points:

1. While the Voith version is nearly perfect, the ZF version's sounds are not very good. The disparity of quality between the low-quality recorded engine sounds and higher quality recorded shift sounds is quite jarring. Also, the shift sounds have engine noise stuck on to them, which makes them weird when they appear. (I'm working on cleaning them up, if you're interested.)
    2. Once again, for the ZF version - the bus accelerates to over 110 kph. That's not realistic for a city bus; and it is because of an incorrect rear axle ratio (changing "antrieb_i_achse" to 5.74 in the ZF ecomat 447 constfile fixes this and gives the bus a much more realistic 89kph top speed, it also improves acceleration somewhat).
    3. I don't know if it's just me, but the retarder mainswitch seems to do nothing. The retarder is working whether it is engaged or not.
    4. All the switches that you say in the manual that are enabled by default (retarder mainswitch, water pump, ASR) are not; they are all off when you take control of the bus.
    6. The IBIS you programmed is great; no doubt about it. However, it is driving me crazy, because it skips to the next stop every time you touch the stop brake. So one can no longer use the stop brake at street lights or in traffic jams, and that is just a reflex for me; which is very frustrating as there is no "previous stop" button to correct it when it all goes wrong.

:huh:

Maybe it's just me, but having the IBIS trigger the next stop skip when the DOOR actually OPENS rather then when the stop brake is pressed seems to make more sense.
    And, what I think is most important:

7. Why are there just a few standing passengers?.. This is basically relegating the bus to routes which are not busy, otherwise I'm leaving passengers behind all over the place. This is a full-sized low-floor city bus, it should be able to pack a huge amount of people. That is very frustrating. And I know that in OMSI there is no good way to make the passengers take their seats when the bus is empty if there are standing spots, but still... Not being able to get the passengers on at all is much worse, IMHO.

Thanks again for a great bus. Hope these notes help somewhat.

:thumbup:
  • 1. While the Voith version is nearly perfect, the ZF version's sounds are not very good. The disparity of quality between the low-quality recorded engine sounds and higher quality recorded shift sounds is quite jarring. Also, the shift sounds have engine noise stuck on to them, which makes them weird when they appear. (I'm working on cleaning them up, if you're interested.)
    2. Once again, for the ZF version - the bus accelerates to over 110 kph. That's not realistic for a city bus; and it is because of an incorrect rear axle ratio (changing "antrieb_i_achse" to 5.74 in the ZF ecomat 447 constfile fixes this and gives the bus a much more realistic 89kph top speed, it also improves acceleration somewhat).

Hi, can I ask how you differentiate between gearboxes in the bus selection window?
    I ask because in the descriptions of all five models, it says ZF-4HP/ZF-5HP or Voith-DIWA-4-stepped and the sticker by the buttons is always labeled ZF....

• Hallo Julian,
    Wie auch schon viele andere gesagt haben,finde auch ich deinen Bus super!!

:thumbsup:

Aber ich hätte auch zum Getriebe Sound ne frage:Die Bogestra hatte zwar nie O405N²,aber dafür viele MAN NL 202.2,die alle ein ZF Getriebe besaßen.Meine frage ist,warum hört sich der Sound so komisch an bei den Bussen mit den Außenschwenktüren?? Ist das echt so?? Oder verbesserst du das noch?? Hoffe habe keinen Quatch geschrieben.

:D

MFG,kvfh

• I have no criticism, this bus is perfect. It is by far the best coach of this simulator.

I do not think Julian add more things, and he wanted a bus well done and consume little. This bus consumes little and has an incredible quality.

PS: Sorry for my bad English

• Würde mich auch sehr über eine Antwort über das oben gennante Problem freuen, dass in der Beschreibung vom Innenschwenker - und | steht, der Wagen habe ein ZF Getriebe. In der englischen steht ZF or Voith.
    In der .bus ist aber nur der Voith-Script eingetragen Woran liegt's?

• Hallo @ all
    Ich nutze den Alternativen Download da da der buss bei mir funzt.Wenn ich denn 0405N installer nutze startet der zwar und der Balken geht auch bis zum Ende aber mehr ist nicht.Ich nutze nicht Windows 7 oder 8 sondern Win Xp. Da der andere Download geht und ich den bus fahren finde ich ihn Klasse. Danke dafür Julian.
    Vielleicht kann mir ja einer helfen wie der installer unter XP funzt.

MFg.Jeanbarth

• Hallo @ all
    Ich nutze den Alternativen Download da da der buss bei mir funzt.Wenn ich denn 0405N installer nutze startet der zwar und der Balken geht auch bis zum Ende aber mehr ist nicht.Ich nutze nicht Windows 7 oder 8 sondern Win Xp. Da der andere Download geht und ich den bus fahren finde ich ihn Klasse. Danke dafür Julian.
    Vielleicht kann mir ja einer helfen wie der installer unter XP funzt.

MFg.Jeanbarth

führe den Installer als Admin aus

;)
  • führe den Installer als Admin aus

;)

wenn du mal lesen würdest hat er windows xp und kein Vista,7 oder 8. Mir ist nicht bekannt das man bei windows xp programme als admin ausführen kann oO

Zum Bus:
    1. Julian ich wollte mich nochmal entschuildigen wegen des auf Youtube aber ich konnte dich net erreichen

:(

2. Der Bus läuft wirklich übelst flüssig auf meinem möchtegern gamer-pc, trotz der vielen tollen scripts

;)

Kontra:
    Sind nur kleine sachen:
    1. Radtextur
    2. Die langsame beschleunigung der ZF variante
    3. Ein Video zur vollen bedienung des IBIS

sonst sehr gute Arbeit vom allerfeinsten

LG und guten Rutsch
    Viktor

• @ lFLAiiilR

Ich habe aber Gelesen das man es unter windows 7 und 8 machen soll von XP ist nicht die Rede .Ich habe aber auch geschrieben das ich XP habe.DEr installbalken bewegt sich ja bis zum Ende aber er ist dann nicht da.Wie lange dauert es denn bis der Installiert ist??