(Download)Ciferal Citmax Mercedes-Benz OF-1418

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello I'm here today to launch the full version of the model I'm converting, it is a Ciferal Citmax Mercedes-Benz OF-1418, this model was converted by a Brazilian team Omsi Master Editions, I hope you like driving it.

Some Images:

Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?w3k917nd0hdj5im

Group team on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/447689718622802/

• Something is wrong (OMSI 2):

Log:

• Now, because there are many languages in the world, and our super smart Window OS just simply can't handle all the letters and characters of them all.

As a result, your OS system will usually only run the code that suits your chosen language.

For example, a computer with Japanese / Korean / Traditional Chinese Window OS cannot shows Germanic letters (ä, ö, Ü, ) in .txt file

Since this bus is Brazilian and they speak and potentially encode with Portuguese, most people here (and their computer) who speak German, use German language OS may not be able to "read" the bus coding file.

Yet I don't know why in the name of God people just don't like to stick with English when they do coding work, but use German, Portuguese, Czechs even Russian..

:wacko:
  • @ GNZ9068

The bus works without any problem in OMSI 1. So i believe the errors are up to the scripts and had nothing to do with the language of Windows.

@ Freizeit Busfahrer

Ich habe haargenau in OMSI 2 die selben Fehler, wie du. Ich denke, dass die Scripts nicht mit OMSI 2 kompatibel sind.

• Error: In "vehicles\Ciferal Citmax\model\Model_Citmax.cfg" there was an error in line 1784!
    Check this line. An +/-10 around.
    I guess there is a matl change or something like that. OMSI2 takes some missing parts more strict, then omsi1..