ScenaryObject scripts - animations

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi All,

G.Gabe (other author of Börzsöny fictive map) and me try to get working an analoge turning clock.
    Digital version was not so complicated. Clock itself showing temperature and time changing in a 30s cycle. Advertisments are turning around above it. (See video)
    On the Analog version two sides contains clock and the other two advertisments. Now comes the problem:
    Somehow omsi did not loaded two osc-s linked in the sco file, only the first one. OK, after taking both in one file, its fine.

At the analoge version two newanim tag would be added per mesh, as the clock handles are turnig - as normal - on the side planes of the cube. Additionally the cube is turning around its vertical axis (z). I think it should work in a vehicle, but I'm not sure, if this can be also done at a scenary object.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viUss1onBqI

Thanks for any comments / helpful ideas

:)