Buses of the Westcountry
About the Map:
This is a fictional map - the theme is the South Devon area of England, in the current year. There is one route - 35, which goes between the bohemian town of Totnes and the seaside town of Paignton. The 35 crosses the countryside between the two towns and serves villages en route. It features challenging old town alleyways, fast rural stretches and busy A roads.
Map is complete. The current version is v2.6 (Jan 2016). The changelog from v2.5 is as follows:
• Copied over my up-to-date 'iomex Flora' package, with compressed Trees_MC textures
· All Trees_MC flora has been replaced with iomex Flora optimized assets
· Shrubbery objects now have a higher priority (No performance impact is expected due to up to 75% reduction in overall flora file sizes)
• Reduction of traffic density in the Paignton Zoo area from 'Very High' to 'Extremely Low'
• Removed the ability for traffic to endlessly circle roundabouts at Totnes School and Whitehill
• The island at the Whitehill roundabout has been tweaked a little
• Whitehill roundabout has had unnecessary splines removed to aid performance
• Reduction of ped density at the double zebra crossing near Totnes School
• De-prioritization of pedestrians crossing the main road when coming out of the road from the train station, added 'no unscheduled traffic' rule, too
• Removed some unnecessary splines from Totnes train station, prioritized vehicular traffic, prohibition of cars coming through the station
• Adjusted some route helpers, added lag spike warning on approach to Zoo
• Removal of the infamous 'Victorian Terraced' asset from the map to deal with missing tiles
• Removal of static vehicles from Paignton Depot to remove the requirement for Bowdenham v4 installation
It is vitally important that you read and understand the documents contained in the download - failure to acquire the listed assets will result in terminal errors.