Italien83-Repaints << MB O407 - Regionalbus Ostbayer v1 >> **07.02.2016** !! Keine Wünsche/No Repaint requests !!

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
A community-lead successor to the OMSI forum will be linked here as soon as it is founded and ready.
  • Mercedes-Benz O405GN² - Winsenburg v1 repaint is available !

GOD BLESS PARIS, GOD BLESS FRANCE !!!!

If you have an question, please write it in english only, I CAN'T read german. Thanks :)

• Mercedes-Benz C2/C2G - BVG Berlin v2 repaint is available !
    Mercedes-Benz O405GN² - BVG Berlin v1 repaint is available !

If you have an question, please write it in english only, I CAN'T read german. Thanks :)

• Mercedes-Benz O405GN² - Südwestbus v1 repaint is available !

• Citaro O530 - Dau Bus v1 repaint is available !

• Italien83

Can you put the different type of busses in different spoiler. It would be much easier to look for every repaint separately.

Thank you for your appreciation.

:D

( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) -> [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

• I like your Repaints too. But I have one question: Why do you make the panes so dark for every Repaint of the Citaro?

PS: Please empty your post office box. It is too full.

Leiter bei Projekten "Offenbach am Main", "Bad Karlstein" und "Steinbach"

• Solaris Urbino 12- ÜSTRA Hannover v1 repaint is available !

lucky97 : I like your Repaints too. But I have one question: Why do you make the panes so dark for every Repaint of the Citaro?

For simulate tinted windows

;)

• Schluss jetzt mit den Repaint-Wunsch-Anfragen. Ebenso wird auf Zurechtweisung derjenigen verzichtet, die diese Regel nicht befolgen (können...).

• MAN NG272 - DauBus Hannover v1 repaint is available !

• Solaris Urbino 12III - DB Regiobus v1 repaint is available !

• Solaris Urbino 12III - DPP Dopravní podnik hlavního města Prahy v1 repaint is available !

• man I have to say again, repaints are remarkable!
    Im wondering how come you didnt make ZDITM scheme for solaris or NL and NG with those flowers on the outside windows?
    Szczecin map is waiting for you

Wir bitten Sie, älteren und behinderten Fahrgästen, sowie Personen mit Kleinkindern die Sitzplätze zu überlassen.

• man I have to say again, repaints are remarkable!
    Im wondering how come you didnt make ZDITM scheme for solaris or NL and NG with those flowers on the outside windows?
    Szczecin map is waiting for you

Solaris ZDITM (with "flowers" on windows) repaints are available here : http://omnibussimulator.pl/Tem…U12-SU15-i-SU18-by-alTerr

;)