Help Please

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi All,

Sometimes when i play the game passengers dont come on, and the doors dont open all the time is this a bug in the game? Also i got the newcastle pro section of the game, it keeps jumping i.e the bus using a bus already installed, the german bus, is this the problem if so how do i get the newcastle buses for the newcastle section of the game

Any help would be great thanks in advance

Akeem

• Hello Akeem,

When passengers do not want to enter, please make sure you have entered the correct line and destination on the IBIS. Passengers won't board randomly, they want to travel to a certain destination.
    Also, the passengers travel to a timetable, when driving a bus on a route, see that you are as close as possible to the timetable you have selected.

The doors, well, it's a bit difficult to say what is wrong here. The standard buses have doors that only open when you have set the bus-stop-brake (haltestellebremse). When this specific brake is set, the doors can be opened and closed. It's not a bug of OMSI, many people have working doors here

:)

Just follow the manual supplied with OMSI.

Next, Newcastle. Great map, but very heavy on your computer. When you have set your graphical settings to high, you must have a powerful computer. When your computer can't take the load, framerate will go to low and the bus starts jumping. One solution is to set the graphical setting lower. Set them to the lowest possible option and try it. When the bus behaves normally, you can set the options higher, one setting at a time to find your personal best settings. Also, this is not a bug, it's just that your computer can't handle it.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! And enjoy riding the buses on OMSI!

• akeem

It would be very helpful if you post your computer-components.
    As "martijncoenen" has already mentioned, the Newcastle map is very heavy which means that you need a good PC.
    Have a look at my signature, Newcastle only runs with lower options altough my PC isn't actually bad.

Regards, alias203

• Ok thanks for the timetable info, i have set the brake many times but still not opening, seems to only open when setting of on first stop then others wont!

I shall try the lower framerate for newcastle, to see what happens thanks for your help, how do i get the buses that run in newcastle in the game? as using the default bus

• Ok thanks for the timetable info, i have set the brake many times but still not opening, seems to only open when setting of on first stop then others wont!

Are you sure you have set the station brake, not the parking brake? With the default busses, there is nothing preventing you to open the front doors when you have set the station/bus stop brake. That's the handle near the door open/close buttons.

Zitat

how do i get the buses that run in newcastle in the game? as using the default bus

I'm a bit unsure what you mean by this. Are you asking how to place a new bus so that you can drive it yourself or are you asking to get other buses on the map? If you mean other buses, you need to download those and install them into OMSI. You can select the buses from the button at the top of your screen and select the bus from the dropdown list. But please clarify your question so that we can answer them correctly.

• Are you sure you have set the station brake, not the parking brake? With the default busses, there is nothing preventing you to open the front doors when you have set the station/bus stop brake. That's the handle near the door open/close buttons.

I hope so what is the key for the station brake? followed tutorial to a tee

I'm a bit unsure what you mean by this. Are you asking how to place a new bus so that you can drive it yourself or are you asking to get other buses on the map? If you mean other buses, you need to download those and install them into OMSI. You can select the buses from the button at the top of your screen and select the bus from the dropdown list. But please clarify your question so that we can answer them correctly.

i was meaning the bus groups in newcastle how do i get them for the newcastle map

• yeah i have got it fixed but now the engine is not coming on

Are you sure you follow the manual? Because there is noting that should be fixed or changed. The default busses work 'out of the box' when installing OMSI.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt