Sammeln Kartengelder ohne maus

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Bitte helft mir,

Ist es möglich sammel die kartengelder mit Tastendruck anstatt mit der Maus??

Ich baue eine führerstand für omsi mit einem fahrscheindrucker, geldwechsler und IBIS, und wollen nicht zu haben um die Maus überhaupt verwenden.

Ist es möglich, ein Skript für eine Schaltfläche zu erstellen, um das Geld aus dem Cash-Tabelle zu sammeln?

Sorry für die schlechte Zeichensetzung, weiß ich nicht Deutsch sprechen sehr gut.

:)
  • Google Translater? Write in englisch, please. Nobody will understand you of you Write German

:)
  • sorry for the lame attempt at german, yes google translatorised,

but been trying to figure this out and no one in the english area knows,

the shift+T seems to only give change, T to give ticket, i still have to click on the money the passenger put on the pay table,

been through the manual and all the key codes that can be added, but there dosent seem to be one to take the money on the pay table, so it seems i need to write a script, but i havent a clue where to start.

i'm in the middle of moving my computer, so the 'cockpit' is in bits, i have a photo of the ticket machine i have just got in the main section,
    when i find the dimensions of the dashboard i'll make a replica of that and begin to add the buttons to their proper places,

• This is a very good Question, driving with steering wheel it would be a "Nice to Have" to use a "button-based push money away.

• Still moving my computer, but a quick shot of the cockpit for omsi i'm building,

The dashboard is just a piece of wood with a lifesize print of a D92 dash, and it is all just a quick mock up at the moment, i plan on getting the correct switches for the switch banks on the top right of the dash, and the start and stop buttons, a proper electric and light key switch,
    Then a tachograph and some gauges, all the buttons work, hooked up to a usb input board, liiking into an output board for the lights and tacho etc.

I really need a proper sized steering wheel, but i have plans to use a steering colum and wheel from a real bus, and a force feedback motor from an arcade machine,

I am working on the ticket printer at the moment, waiting for a pcb to arrive which will allow the lcd to work from the computer, they i have to figure out how to get the data from omsi to the lcd,

The ibis is just a mock up, i rendered the front from the omsi files, laminated it, but i think i have the size wrong... too large, but i am having a hard time finding dimensions of things like the ibis2, dashboard etc,
    The plan is to emboss the buttons on the laminate, put a lcd behind the window, and some tactile buttons behind the button overlay, then build it into a box.

Now if i can just figure out how to take money without the mouse, i'll be well on the way to getting the cockpit functional.

• Also ich glaub ich hab's verstanden (Ich erklärs mal auf Deutsch)
    Wenn ein Dahrgast ein Ticket kauft legt dieser ja Geld auf den Zahltisch und er hier fragt, ob es irgendwie mögl. sei, dies möglichst real nachzubilden,dass er dieses Geld aufnehmen kann (ohne die Maus zu nutzen.

• I guess it's not possible then?
    i wish i could write scripts, then i'd have a go, but programing is not something i can do,
    i read somewhere that in omsi you can write a script to do anything you can do with a mouse and click, it seems every other function has a keyboard command, even the bus windows, but not one to collect the money off the pay table.

I have just recieved a change machine, so will be making my cash desk soon, would love to find a solution to my problem,

i had thought about a touch screen, maybe an old pda, when a passenger puts money on the pay table, it apeers on the pda screen which is mounted where the pay table is, i can then just touch the money, or even slide it towards my coin changer to have it collected, but that would be even harder for me to figure out.