[UPDATE][OMSI 2] Greenville EXtreme - The successor to Grundorf V2.0 is in development!

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• almost no scenery and very much laggs,
    this map can be very much better!

maybbee fix the extreme LAGS and put more buildings, trees and shubbery on the map.

I cannot help you with the lagg, the lgg is just because the engine of OMSI is very badly written.
    Scenery is changeable, but I'm not working on this map anymore.

• THIS MAP IS SOOOO AWESOME< I USE IT EVERYDAY....I do wonder how to fix one of the bugs though. Sometimes routes only work for one way and you cannot do a return trip, but there are bus stops for the return trip.

:/

Not just 15, but also 57, 24, and I believe 83.

• THIS MAP IS SOOOO AWESOME< I USE IT EVERYDAY....I do wonder how to fix one of the bugs though. Sometimes routes only work for one way and you cannot do a return trip, but there are bus stops for the return trip.

:/

Not just 15, but also 57, 24, and I believe 83.

I had no problems with the return trips of 57 and 83, only 15 is not working correctly. Line 24 has no return trip.

• Guten Morgen liebe Omsianer ich brauche bitte mal Hilfe undzwar:
    Ich habe mir die Grundorf v.2.0 Map runtergeladen und installiert sie funktioniert auch allerdings kann ich keinen Bus drauf fahren.

Es befindet sich noch die Datei Grundorf Schedule.xlsx in dem entpackten Map Ordner. In der readme habe ich keinen Hinweis über diese Datei gefunden.
    Wer kann da helfen

:?:

Inhalt der readme:
    Installation:

1. Copy the Grundorf 2.0 folder to the Maps folder in OMSI.
    2. Copy the Extended.hof file to Vehicles/ MAN_SD200 and MAN_SD202, and to folders of other buses if you wish to use them on this map too.
    3. For this map, you will need Simplestreets. If you have that installed correctly already, then no problem. If you haven't installed Simplestreets, then seach for it on Google and download it.
    4. You will also need 3dtranstudio's Bridge Pier and Noise Barrier objects. These have to be placed in the Sceneryobjects folder.
    5. The Excel file contains a timetable, schematical preview and line table of this map. This can be used as an helper to what line you can pick.

• Mal eine frage hat einer zufällig eine Positionsdatei mit den ich auch andere Busse Spielen kann auf der Map?
    Ich muss immer warten bis einer an der Haupthaltestelle ist.
    Oder kann einer mir sagen wie ich die Postion selber bestimmen kann also eine Datei schreiben?

MFG