Ai Traffic

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • You can't. It's not possible in this version of Omsi. AI buses just drive until they reach their destination.

Some map makers 'cheat' by splitting a trip into two smaller trips, e.g. say you've got a route from A to C which needs to stand at B for 5 minutes. You could create a service A to B and then one B to C. But the clever thing is you'd tell the AI bus to always display the final destination on its trip (so when it's on the trip from A to B, it would show destination C). That way passengers would still use the bus.

If you want to see this in practice have a look at Roland's excellent Gothenberg map. The night trips on route 1 work exactly like this.

• Hi,

the Doorscript's from all buses are wrong and ignore the schedule. In the German Part of the forum, i have written a Tutorial, how you can fix the error. Here the link:

http://www.m-r-software.de/oms…page=Thread&threadID=6558

As an example, I converted an SD202. You need the orginal Doorscript from the SD202 (door.osc)

Between the lines 227 and 228, after the Text
    'Wenn Türen geschlossen werden sollen:
    'Taster jeweils nur betätigen, falls noch nicht aus:
    you have following two lines to add:

(M.V.GetTTDelay) -5 >
    {if}

The bus waits up to 5 seconds before departure time.

Under the the two {endif}-entries at the lines 263 and 264 you must add a further {endif} entry.

Befor you change the script, make a backup.

Sorry for my bad english!

• yes but this is for all stops my busses need only to wait on one stop