Keyboard Clutch

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I use the mouse for steering, and so fine it is fine, but what makes me mad it its steering automatically when driving faster? Is there any way to avoid this? Also my biggest problem is the keyboard clutch, it is too fast. Is it somehow possible to slow it up, so i can properly start in the first gear?

And please tell me if i can disable this mouse steering thing... Thanks!

:)
  • I don't know how to slow it up, but if you press "O" or the mouse thing in the menu (in the game. not the start screen), you can use your keyboard again.

• Nemorosus: мислиш о серво вонала? Aко да, тоа е невозможно да се оневозможи тоа.

:/

Спојката е исто така невозможно да се успори. Извини за мој македонски, jас се обидував да се напише како најдобро што можам.
    EN: you think about power steering system? If yes, I have to worry you: it's impossible to disable, OMSI has got this thing implemented into source code permanently.
    Clutch is also impossible to slow down. Sorry for my Macedonian (as I written above, I tried to do my best.

;)

) and I hope that at least the clutch question will be fixed soon.

• Nemorosus: мислиш о серво вонала? Aко да, тоа е невозможно да се оневозможи тоа.

:/

Спојката е исто така невозможно да се успори. Извини за мој македонски, jас се обидував да се напише како најдобро што можам.
    EN: you think about power steering system? If yes, I have to worry you: it's impossible to disable, OMSI has got this thing implemented into source code permanently.
    Clutch is also impossible to slow down. Sorry for my Macedonian (as I written above, I tried to do my best.

;)

) and I hope that at least the clutch question will be fixed soon.

:(

I am going to try with joystick, as i find hard to start my bus smoothly (any manual bus) with the keyboard clutch... :\ Thanks anyways, and good job with the Macedonian

:D
  • Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt