Mercedes-Benz O405 Camo U1001S / Camo Camus - V1.1 UPDATE

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• I had a feeling, since some of the STCP buses I've seen looked like that, but I assumed that it was just the cameras took the photos at a certain point and captured it blank. Anyways glad to know it works as intentional. Will you be looking into fixing the passengers, or will you let the community fix it?

And if I may, I think what RavefromHell means about the "Target Display Passengers boarding" is the side display I was talking about, or it could be the interior display?

• I had a feeling, since some of the STCP buses I've seen looked like that, but I assumed that it was just the cameras took the photos at a certain point and captured it blank. Anyways glad to know it works as intentional. Will you be looking into fixing the passengers, or will you let the community fix it?

And if I may, I think what RavefromHell means about the "Target Display Passengers boarding" is the side display I was talking about, or it could be the interior display?

I will defenentley fix it, I'm just trying to compile a list of all these anoying little bugs so I can release a V1.1 sometime in the near future.

:)

Obviously, if anyone wants to fix it before I do, then by all means, do it.

• I experience an access violation when I want the Matrix to show a 3-digit number with an additional letter like "E" or "N". Whyever, the game doesn`t crash - though every time I change the destination/route/line after that, another access violation pops up. Maybe you can fix this problem, even if you just go round the access violation and don`t include a possibility to show 3 digits and a letter on the Matrix.
    Apart from that, the bus is brilliant! It`s performance is awesome, it looks pretty nice and the sounds are great too! But excuse me, I have to try it in regular service now!

Thanks for this awesome vehicle!

• RavefromHell: Thank you. I won't provide a translation kit (after all, the Tecmic is only available in Portuguese

:P

) but if anyone wishes to do so, they are free to translate it and upload it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Target display passenger boarding (If there is to be a) Not active but may be due to the HOF files", unfortunatley.

:(

Ich meinte das was ich nun einmal per Screen hochgeladen habe. Das sollte doch eine Zielanzeige sein.
    Sollte es eine sein tut sie ihren Dienst nicht.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I meant what I have now uploaded once per screen. That should be a target display.
    If it does not do her a service.

• NahverkehrFan: Thank you!
    I hadn't noticed that acess violation, apparentley it was the "E" that was causing all the problems. It works propperly now, thank you for reporting it.

To fix it, download this file and place it in your Omsi/Fonts folder. Replace the existing file.
    http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/29226903/file.html

RavefromHell: That is like the real bus. See: http://www.transportes-xxi.net…ms/cat_187/stcp1631_1.jpg

• Habe Ihn grad eben kurz getestet.
    Ich finde den Bus einfach PERFEKT. Konnte nichts finden, was mir nicht gefällt.

Vor allem die Motor und Retarder Sounds sind unglaublich Gut geworden. Kein Knacken, alles wirkt stimmig.

Ich kann jetzt zwar nicht beurteilen, ob sie nun 100% original sind, denke aber schon, dass sie es sind. Selbst wenn nicht, finde ich die Sounds spitze, da man den Bus sogar direkt erkennen würde, ohne ihn zu sehen.

Good Job Pedro. Really Nice!!!

:thumbsup:
  • Ich weiß nicht vieleicht wird es mit der nächsten Version behoben, aber leider kann man den Bus nicht per AI fahren lassen .
    Sorry wenn es schon irgendwo steht bin mit Handy online

:D

I know not perhaps it will be fixed with the next version, but unfortunately can not drive the bus by AI.

But the Bus is great a biiig RESPECT

Nice greetings from Halle/Saale Germany

• Hi, I've downloaded the file. There are 3 files, unfortunately I can not do nothing with the MANUAL folder. Can one tell me where I need to load up to me?

Thanks for the help

• metz23 Der MANUAL-Ordner dient nur als Bedienungsanleitung der muss nirgendswo hin verschoben werden.
    Den CAMO O 405-Ordner verschiebst du in den vehicles Ordner im Hauptverzeichnis und den Fonts-Ordner direkt ins Hauptverzeichnis.

• metz23 Der MANUAL-Ordner dient nur als Bedienungsanleitung der muss nirgendswo hin verschoben werden.
    Den CAMO O 405-Ordner verschiebst du in den vehicles Ordner im Hauptverzeichnis und den Fonts-Ordner direkt ins Hauptverzeichnis.

Na hoppala, naja ist schon abend da kann man schlecht denken

:D

aber danke für die hilfe und nein hatte nicht reingeguckt *sorry*

• Wenn man über die OMSI-Leiste oben eine Liniennummer und ein Ziel einstellt lässt sich (bei mir!) die Liniennummer übers IBIS nicht mehr umstellen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you set up a line number and a target on the OMSI bar can be (by me!) The line number via the IBIS not change

• If you set up a line number and a target on the OMSI bar can be (by me!) The line number via the IBIS not change

Do not use that. The Tecmic script and the destination board tends to bug when you set the destination via the OMSI toolbar. Unfortunatley, I have never found a way to fix this, so the only thing I can tell you to do is use the Tecmic trip computer to set your line/destination/route.

• wo ist bitte die innenanzeige? hab den bus installiert, alles super aber die innenanzeige sehe ich nirgends... Jemand ne idee dazu? lg thomas