Mercedes-Benz O405 Camo U1001S / Camo Camus - V1.1 UPDATE

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Ehm.. Pedro auch das Dash für den O405N² von Julian gebaut, es ist sein Dash, was er jedoch für den O405 angepasst hat..

• Thanks again for the comments guys.

:)

The bus is pretty ok but I have a problem with the windshield. Always alternating between dark and light conditions. It is really dark so that you can no longer see through it and then it is again quite clear. Please fix

Can you provide screenshots? I've never seen such a bug.

:/

Zitat von OMSI FAHRER §

Liegt eigentlich die Permission von TD für die Lenksäule und das Lenkrad und die diversen anderen teile von O405 von Julian vor?

I was the one that made the dashboard for Julian's O405N2, I don't think I need permission xD

• I really love this set of busses, Pedro! As performance ,it's not as bad as the beta that came arround, in all the other point it's gone much better, for sure, too!
    I love this sounds, even if I never saw this bus, I am sure, I would know it by the sound when seeing /hearing it in real!

thank you very, very much for giving us this great work!!

Best wishes from Germany!

• Meiner Meinung nach der beste Bus den es bisher für Omsi gibt und auch der erste an dem nichts mehr zu verbessern ist.
    Positiv sind mir die animierten Halteschlaufen und die Matrix aufgefallen

• Don't know if this had been asked, but did any of the Camo O405s with STCP receive ZF transmissions like the later 1700-numbered O405Ns? Or were they all Voith? Our O405s in Perth only had W3E and ZF boxes, except for a CNG one which was refitted so don't think I would be able to help with sounds. They're all still in service...

• Don't know if this had been asked, but did any of the Camo O405s with STCP receive ZF transmissions like the later 1700-numbered O405Ns? Or were they all Voith? Our O405s in Perth only had W3E and ZF boxes, except for a CNG one which was refitted so don't think I would be able to help with sounds. They're all still in service...

They were all Voith

;)
  • Pedro, what an awesome bus! The model and the textures are so good! It would be so nice if you showed us some of your tricks...
    One question: did you take the retarder sounds from a video on YouTube of an italian Citaro? I have taken some sounds myself from there and they seem to be the same

;)
  • Really good bus, the best of OMSI! And of course, from PORTUGAL

(:

There's one thing that don't work for me, on ai bus, the back doors don't open, i wish that you Pedro could fix this.

Thanks for this great bus, and congratulations!!!

• Dank Julians video (nr 22xD) bin ich erst auf diesen Bus aufverksam geworden.. ich load ihn mir mal und in der hoffnung dass es funktioniert

^^

ich sag schonmal, das was ich gesehen hab, gefällt mir und könnte unter umständen auch für mich einer der meistgefahrenen Bussen werden.

Top.

Pedro thanks 4 the release of this awesome amazing Bus!

• [quote='Pedro','index.php?page=Thread&postID=242849#post242849']Thank you very much for your comments.

wilburg22 and Kristian : Thank you, but what don't you like about the sounds? They're quite realistic, for the most part. I have to agree, I really hate the way the bus sounds on low-revs, but I couldn't get a better sample no matter how hard I looked. I will try to fix this, but do you have any other things, soundwise, that you think I could fix?

Danny: Unfortunatley, the real-life matrix is very small as well. It just wasn't made for very long destination lines, so, sometimes it doesn't fit propperly. This, however, is a bug that I won't fix since, well... it's not really a bug. More a limitation that the real bus had.

:P

Tim Galetzka: I've heard reports of the bus not being able to go over 45 kph, but I have no idea why this happens. I wasn't able to reproduce the problem so far.

:(

tramfanpaul: Thank you. Yes, that will be fixed in the next update.

GamerTV12022: Download this: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/29226903/file.html and drop it in your Omsi/Fonts folder.
    RE:
    THANKS I REINSTALLED OMSI AND IT WORKS

:D