Mercedes-Benz O405 Camo U1001S / Camo Camus - V1.1 UPDATE

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • My favourite though is a musical ZF in the MAN SL200, Volvo B58/B10m that you guys have in Perth The only voith we have here in adelaide are Man SG280H artic which are still in service on rail replacement and 25 SL202 MAN I hope someone one day will implement a B58 artic/rigid with the musical ZF into Omsi

Also Rodoviaria de lisboa , still have O405 with voith 3 gears , if i still remember its voith 851

• O405GN2 Fan: Thank you! Do you mean you want me to change the door sounds? They aren't the best, I agree, but they are the closest thing to realistic I can get. They have a very different sound from everything else.

:)

I will try to fix them for the next update, but no promises.

Hi,

Deu:
    Erst einmal danke, für deine schnelle Antwort und den tollen Bus. Du hast meine Frage nicht ganz richtig interpretiert. Ich gebe zu, dass sie nicht besonders gut formuliert war. Was ich meine sind nicht die Türsounds, sondern die Türgeschwindigkeiten. Das ist ja wie so eine Art Zufallsgenerator. Bei jedem Bus gehen die Türen ja unterschiedlich schnell auf. Ich meine, dass ich es besser finden würde, wenn die Türen bei jedem Bus die gleiche Geschwindigkeit haben. Und das von Innen der rechte Türflügel zuerst schließt und dann erst der linke. So wie in echt. Beim Öffnen wäre es dann genau anders herum der linke öffnet schneller, der rechte etwas langsamer. Unten ist als Beispiel ein Video, wo die Türen so gehen. (Ist zwar ein Citaro, aber Bustüren sind Bustüren

:D

)

En:
    First of all thanks, for your quick answer and the great coach. You have not interpreted my question quite right. I admit that it was not formulated especially well. What I mine are not the door sounds, but the door speeds. This is like thus a sort of chance generator. With every coach the doors differently rise fast. I think that I found it better if the doors have the same speed with every coach. And from inside the right door wing first closes and then only the left one. As well as in really. Then while opening it would be exactly differently around the left one opens faster, that argues a little more slowly. Below is as an example a video where the doors go so. (Is though a Citaro, but bus doors are bus doors

)

Video: http://youtu.be/sTIOkzpXvF0

Gruß/Gretting
    O405GN² Fan

(PS: Sorry for my bad English!

:thumbdown:

)

• The bus is really great, especially the sounds from the retarder! Thank you very much!

As you are planing to release an updated version of your bus, how about uploading it to another filehoster like file-upload.net (or any similar site with a download counter) then? Of course only if you are interested to see how often your bus has been downloaded. Though, other people would also like to know that number in my opionion.

I'm looking forward to your update.

• Ich habe den Bus mal getestet.

+ schönes, sauber verarbeitetes Modell
    + tolle Funktionen
    + sehr gutes Dashboard
    + gute Performance

Viele Grüße
    OMSIBENZ

-----------------------------------

I've tested this bus.

+ really good model
    + nice functions
    + very good dashboard
    + good performance

Greets
    OMSIBENZ

• Schließe mich an, großes Lob für ein rundum gelungenes Busmodell!
    Wie ich finde, hat er auch endlich mal eine vernünftige Innen-Beleuchtung.

Für mich habe ich auf die "Berliner" Türsteuerung umgerüstet, was für mich einfach angenehmer ist und den Bus "KI-tauglich" macht.
    Ich würde mir noch eine (fahrplangesteuerte) Haltestellenweiterschaltung wünschen wie auch für den MAN SL202...
    Gruß
    Onkel Hugo

• Thanks you for your comments.

The update is taking longer than expected because the update to 1.04 sort of destroyed some of the scripts. However, it will feature an updated sound pack by Morphi (which is a lot more pleasent to hear than the chainsaw-like sound the old one had) and some fixes to the matrix system, so that it actually works like I want it to.

Of course, all other reported bugs have been fixed as well.

VasyaT98: Download the paintkit on the first post.

• Hi Pedro!

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for giving this bus to the community, it’s really obvious how much thought, effort and attention to detail has been put into it, and the end product is superb.

There is one small thing I wanted to ask about a small adjustment that I think would make it even better and that is, is it possible to change the seating position of the driver a little bit?
    If it could be a bit higher, so the driver would look more down on the dashboard and maybe a little further back, so the default central view would also include the left rear view mirror, it would be perfect.
    I realize of course that this is just one of many questions/requests that you receive and will of course understand if you don’t answer it.

Thanks again and all the best.

:thumbup:
  • Thanks for your comments again, guys.

@ click: You should check this out: Neue Kamera für den O405 Camo
    I personally preffer the camera the way it is: like I have my head resting on the steering wheel.

But I know I'm probbably the only idiot that likes this

:P

Now some news: the update is now ready.

Changelog:
    -Fixed the large dot-Matrix font, now it includes the letters M, N, X, E, A
    -Fixed the small dot-Matrix font to include german "umlauts"
    -License plates are now fully dynamic, they are no longer attached to the skin file.
    -Fixed the matrix display, it should now work as a fully-adjusting matrix like it was intended. (Note that it still only uses one font size, and some destinations might not fit)
    -Fixed the "enter" and "cancel" commands in the Tecmic, they were reversed.

-Remodelled the wheels. I was never too happy with the way the old ones looked, so I made some new ones with 3D-tire thread. They add quite a lot of polies, but I experienced literally NO FPS DROP at all. And my computer is pretty crappy.
    -The doors now work like O405N2 Fan suggested. They were already supposed to work like this in the old version, but I have no idea why they didn't.
    -Added four skins to the Camus version - Römerberg, Freyfurt, ZDiTM (for Project Sczecin) and Wien repaints. (these are just the maps I use the most

)
    -Added a warning buzzer that sounds when the air pressure is too low (special thanks to Julian for the sound file

).
    -Gear selector lights now work propperly - they only light up when a gear is selected.
    -Gear selector light will flash if the warning buzzer is sounding (the gear still engages, but the light flashes to let the driver know he shouldn't really be driving)
    -Brand new engine sounds from Morphi
    -Fixed the ticket bug. Unfortunatley, I had to freeze the lid that covered the tickets in the open position, since there appears to be a bug with the tickets themselves. You can literally click on them through other meshes (ie. when you clicked on the lid to open, OMSI detected that you were clicking the tickets, not the lid.) I have no way of fixing this other than moving the tickets (which I didn't want to do) or to freeze the lid in the open position.
    -Fixed the mirrors
    -Passengers now face the right way when exiting (most of the times, this bug still exists, it's just less frequent)
    -Bus is now compatible with AI.

The original post has now been updated with the download links.

Here are some pictures:

• It's really good job! Well done, nice model, beautiful and realistic sounds. Everything is ok. But this bus seems to freeze from time to time for a few seconds. Earlier, I had the same problems with other buses, but now it's only wiht Camo... I don't know, maybe it's because of my bad settings or smth...

• Very great job Pedro ! Thanks for your job.

About fonts, can you add :

letters "D", "P" and "S" (large dot-Matrix font)
    symbols as "U" (bahn), "S" (bahn), "DB" (DB Bahn) (small dot-Matrix)

please ? Thanks