Problem with setting up of an articulated bus . Heelp please

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi this is the model that I'm doing "MB Citaro G" and i have a problem with setting up the back trail . And my problem is i can't drive the bus normally it moves like a turtle.
    The bus have 2 handbrakes : the first is on the front of the bus and the second is on the back trail .
    Can someone help me solve this problem ? I do not know what to do and how to set up the script.

• You are aware that articulated buses are not supported in OMSI 1? Support for these types is available in OMSI 2, release somewhere at the end of the year.

• Because they are developing this bus paralelly with OMSI 2. That's why.

• Der guten Zeit der Tage! Helfen Sie, bitte? Wie den Knoten des Gelenkes in 3D Max zu machen, damit auf der Wendung gebogen wurde? Ich weiß, dass man mit Hilfe der Knochen es machen muss. Aber wie das Objekt aufzusparen, damit später im Spiel er gebogen wurde?