Comments on "Vienna - The High-Floor Bus LU 200"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I have a question: Why ask for more requirements? (If you bring some new OMSI 2 itself would welcome your purchase!)

:D

OMSI Normal:
    Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
    Processor (CPU): 2,6 GHz
    Working storage: minimum 2 GB RAM
    Graphics card: Geforce® ATI Radeon® 512 MB
    Addition: DirectX: 9.0c or better
    Internet connection for the online activation
    Installations-Size: 2 GB
    Download-Size: 720 MB

Wien ADD-ON:
    - Hauptspiel OMSI – Der Omnibussimulator
    - Prozessor mind. Dual-Core 3,0 GHz
    - Grafikkarte mind. 1024 MB (Direkt X)
    - Betriebssystem Win XP/Vista/7/8
    - Freier Festplattenspeicher 4 GB
    - Arbeitsspeicher mind. 4 GB

• Hi.

I would love to start off by saying a short yet sweet.......Wow!!

:thumbsup:

That's what i think of it, just a wow cause this Add-On looks absolutely amazing and i'm very excited to to buy it and drive all the routes over and over again.

:)

But i do have a couple of questions and requests...
    * in one photo it shows a bit of the first carriage of the E1 tram in the right of the photo, and inside it shows the driver but also a lady, is the lady used as decor or is the tram functional and can collect and drop off passengers?
    - of the tram can transport passengers, will it be possible to drive it?
    * how long are all of the routes?
    * What features does the bus have to offer?
    * And my last question..... what does the bus in the Add-On offer that other buses in Omsi don't offer or don't do as well.

Although many people are complaining about the cost of this Add-On, I will definitely buy this

:)

• I would just like to say that I have seen a few other payware addons for OMSI that were going around that I looked at and thought "do I really need to pay for that?". My first impressions on this product was "neat, that looks like a high quality map and I wouldn't mind paying for the effort put into it.". I'll be buying it when it comes out.

• I hope you're not serious, VasyaT98? The download version has to be paid too. The download price will be € 19,99 according to the announcement, see here.

• Sorry that it took a little for the next answer...
    We want to sum up the most important questions also from the German thread and put them into the FAQs. (of course in English as well

;)

)

The FAQs will be available within the next days.
    We also put another 10 screenshots together which we want to post soon as well

;)

EDIT: We put the FAQs to the announcement and added further screens.

• Hi All !

I am new on this forum and own OMSI 1.02 since one month ago bought on Aerosoft shop as download form.

I want to thanks all the OMSI staff to provide us a such great game wich I have discovered with an amazing pleasure and fun.

Althought I wish to ask one question : for those who have allready bought OMSI 1.02 does it means they must paid the full price 19,99 Euros for this new OMSI 1.03 patch ?

Or there will be a discount special price for OMSI 1.02 owners to get the OMSI 1.03 patch ?

Thank you very much ... OMSI THE BEST BUS SIMULATOR

:thumbsup:

Best regards

Gerard

• Thank you captainprinter for this accurate answer

:thumbup:

Now I'm waiting excited by this new OMSI version

^^

Gerard

• How do I add the boxed version like stated here when buying this addon from Aerosoft.

With the exception of CD shipping there are no shipping costs for Download products. The CD shipping service for Download products can be selected during the order process and will be added to the total with an amount of 7.50 €.