OMSI Patch v1.04

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I have another problem encountered. My right mirror stops the reflection once I engage the brake. It comes back to normal when I push the throttle. When I turn my camera to the right mirror, everything goes fine again!

Here is a video illustrating it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…qXKrOH6txtKBfFGLQ&index=1

I cant find this problem in any other RHD buses. I have changed different parameters for the reflection of that mirror. But nothing helped.

Well. I am not sure which part I have done wrong when making this bus. I have lost my original model file and cannot make any amendment on it in fact. Really want to find a solution to it.

Thanks

Winsome

• Well I have mixed feelings about this new update. Overall good - it's good

The good, the performance seems to have increase. The gameplay is way smoother then what it was before. Especially in routes like Bad Kinzau. I remember in areas, especially on the highway that there would be an drastic drop in FPS for an few seconds. Now I can barely notice it. The shuttering is now at an minimal as well.

-Finally the AI car collision s are fixed!! Perhaps the cars could not flip over as much, however not a problem. Before, it used to somehow be "attached" to the bus for an while thereof you hit it.

-Also the passengers does not complain as often. Perhaps my driving has improved over the years so they wouldn't complain as much. Who knows but they seem less annoying now.

The bad, the mirrors on the SD202 with the original views do not update like they should. I hope this will be fixed shown. I need my drivers side mirror. It's a good idea and all but I whether have the default system in place until this current system has been perfected.

[edit] Apparently I have to use the new reflection option

The sounds folders for SD202 and the SD200 are completely gone. Those who has installed mods will have to reinstall everything. Lucky, I was going to release an update to my mod but decided against it. Glad I had those files backed up within the archive.

Some routes as mentioned above are not loading up completely!! The terrain does not appear!

Overall, I give it an 8/10, it does serve it's purpose as a patch. Some hopefully minor setbacks for the Add-on developers. Primarily for the route builders. Hopefully they can bounce back and make their routes 1.4 compatible.

• Hi All

;)

!

Where to put the new command line options ( -savelog / -nolog / -logall )

Is it after the command line launch program as : Omsi.exe "-windowed" -nolog ?!

Any accuracies appreciated

:)

regards

Gerard

• Yes, as you wrote. Remember, do not add savelog and logall to nolog..

• "Yes, as you wrote. Remember, do not add savelog and logall to nolog.."

Thank you very much for your help nemeza

;)

regards
    Gerard

• Hi all

;)

After a complete uninstall of OMSI via Aerosoft launcher and dowloaded again the main program + the patch V1.04 (about 20Mb file) from my Aerosoft account, I have installed again the OMSI main program which is now in V1.04 as notified on the Aerosoft launcher. I have also installed the patch after the main program installation. All is running fine on my computer but I am surprised to see into the Logfile.txt which is located into the OMSI folder, a lot of errors reported openning this Logfile.txt

I get more than 300 lines of errors report but the game run fine

8|

As the OMSI main program is already in V1.04, does it necessary to apply the patch V1.04 ?

regards
    Gerard

• So it would seem that the patch messes up something for new berlin spandau map.

Some routes as mentioned above are not loading up completely!! The terrain does not appear!

Somebody somewhere posted a fix for this: You need to select or at least open once vehicle selection window, then everything is fixed and here came a big surprise: my FPS in New Berlin Spandau 2.1 before patch was 15-20, right now it is 25-30

:D

So very big performance upgrade.

• Hello.. I think I have some kind of problem...

My left mirror in SD200 and Solaris U15 shows what should appear in the right one, and the right mirror shows the same then the inside mirror...

• Zitat

Somebody somewhere posted a fix for this: You need to select or at least open once vehicle selection window, then everything is fixed and here came a big surprise: my FPS in New Berlin Spandau 2.1 before patch was 15-20, right now it is 25-30

So very big performance upgrade.

I installed the 1.04 patch, everything worked fine. Then I launch Omsi again, and I have this problem with missing textures. This affects all the maps, selecting a vehicle does not work - infact a lot of the vehicle components are missing. Many objects are also missing from the scenery in some maps.

I would be tempted to reinstall Omsi, but it would be a bit of an effort to back everything up first so I was hoping someone would indicate a simpler solution first.

• Only fix for now is change your options to lower details level or edit your ai list and lower your ki vehicles. Another fix is. Open your OMSI exe with CFF explorer and set "laa flag" (google for large address aware flag) -> "App can handle > 2GB address space" option. That should fix this white textures issue in 1.04. But only if you have the right hardware.

• There are a few fixes for the mirrors for the SU15 in the Bus Mods section

;)

I've had the white textures on maps that use heavy bus traffic. But myself i am not too clued up on the numbers for the reflections. Too much binary

Regards

• I'm having the same issues white texture when loading last situation on some maps and sometimes i get ZU weing arbeitsspecicher error and comes up with black screen with sounds only loading new bus everything fine i read on another forum that CFF corrupted someones memory stick (unless their pc had other issues) , Good update buses seem to run smoother with less lagging and maps seem to load quicker as well

• There are references to it in forums and advertising emails sent to me but nowhere is there a link. I have bought Vienna Bus add on as it appeared from the text that it included the patch but it does not. It was money spent with no usable product. Is the patch actually available or is it just a cruel joke

?(

? Aerosoft Installer tells me that my product is up to date at 1.01

;(

Might have found the problem. Aerosoft once again tell me I am not a customer of theirs. Even though I purchased from them again today using the same email address and password, they tell me my email exist does not existon their database. Is there an alternative source for the patch? I can see that buying OMSI 2 will also be a waste of time through Aerosoft. Is there an alternative seller?

• No, the only way to get Patch 1.04 is via Aerosoft.
    But if you have your OMSI Registration-Key (in your OMSI-Cover or in your confirmation-e-mail), you can do the following steps in order to get the update:

• Go to http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php
    • On the left hand side you'll see a field called "New registration". Click "Continue".
    • Fill in your datas into the upcoming formular. Then you might have to validate your account via clicking a link in an E-Mail that was sent to you.
    • Once you are registered, go to the link in step 1 again, then fill in your login-datas on the right-hand side an click on "Sign In"
    • Now click on "Do you want to register another product?"
    • Select "Aerosoft - OMSI - Der Omnibussimulator" in the upcoming dropdownlist. Then fill in your registration key and your E-Mail adress.
    • Then go back to your Aerosoft Support Start Page.
    • Select "Aerosoft - OMSI - Der Omnibussimulator" in the upcoming dropdownlist.
    • Now you'll see a link "Update 1.04" below. Click on it.
    • Then a read-me should come up. Scroll down to the end of the page. There should be a link called "Download here!". Click on it.
    • Enjoy the download.
    ;)

I hope I could help you and my english was understandable.

;)
  • Thank you for your reply. I will try it. I am very disappointed that Aerosoft tell me my email does not exist every time I have a problem and I have had a problem with every action through them. They are very incompetent and I doubt they can be trusted with information security. This is the last OMSI product I will purchase though them as they are so bad. It several days and I still have not heard from them. Please someone post a link that does not require doing anything with Aerosoft as they have taken the money but fail to provide support. It does OMSI's reputation no good for such a scam.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt