Help with g27 neutral gear

The forum is in reduced operation. The Addon and Support forums remain open.
Please note that OMSI is no longer under development. Some of the developers are now working on a new simulator. Further information concerning the LOTUS-Simulator can be found here.
  • Hi there!

I recently got the g27 wheel and i'm trying to set things up. One thing I'm having difficulties is the neutral gear. How to set this up? If I put the shifter back to the neutal position, the game does not recognize it.

Could someone help, please?

• I don't have Omsi installed here so I can't look it up, but there should be a checkbox "active when pressed" where you select the buttons, which you have to set then it will work.

Würden die Menschen das Geldsystem verstehen, hätten wir eine Revolution noch vor morgen früh.
    - Henry Ford
    ------------------------------------------
    OMSI-Fan seit 2009!

• I don't have Omsi installed here so I can't look it up, but there should be a checkbox "active when pressed" where you select the buttons, which you have to set then it will work.

Sorry, I can't find this kind of checkbox nowhere.

:/
  • there must be the event "1. Gang, solange aktiv bis... (only for G25/27)" or so.

Ihr wollt ein Video von eurem Projekt? Dann meldet euch bei mir.
    Mein Channel findet ihr auf meinem Profil.
    Aktuelles Projekt/Current Project: Region Hannover - Linie 500 [real]

Unsere Züge rollen immer - Ihre Freiwillige Feuerwehr

• Hi All

;)

In the same order of idea what is the model bus who has manual shifting gear because I believe all the default bus M.A.N. have automatics shifting gear ?! ( 1, 2, D or 3 for automatics gears)

Is there a particularily set up to get manual shifting gear on all the default bus.

I have already seen in the properties setup tab controler there are predefined set for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 gears a neutral and reverse position for a shift as on the G25 or G27 Wheel.

I would like to test in manual shifting if it is possible.

Thanks to explain how to get a manual shifting for the M.A.N. bus ingame

Gerard