(work in progres) GAZ 0330 (old timer bus)

• The link is not unlocked yet from the moderation team :sleeping: so it will take a while.

for me, the bus works fine. real authentic driving. :thumbup:
    every feature is working fine - except the fuel mixer, and the spark advance. i dont know how to use it.
    fefuelling with canister is good, too. ;)
    feels real when driving. nice features with the doors and the windows.
    its perfect :thumbsup:

the fuel mixer, and the spark advance ----- LETS IMAGINE
    you can open doors only with handles
    and windows too

• Hello,
    Is it true that there is a bus to the download? I have since found a link. The link I will then pass on the request builder on.

• Thanks for this really great bus!:thumbsup: With the gearshift I still have problems but I will also solve yet. If the canister filled by fueling at the gas station again or does it work differently? ?(

Der beste Sport ist Frachttransport! 8o<3

Ship and travel Santa Fe all the way! ^^

• Thanks for this really great bus!:thumbsup: With the gearshift I still have problems but I will also solve yet. If the canister filled by fueling at the gas station again or does it work differently? ?(

refuel from Kanistra is fully separated process and you can refuel kanistra together with bus at petrol station
    use it when your bus is far away from petrol station and your fuel level is very low or empty
    about gears: i have no 27 logitech and for gear shifting i use tab +1 or 2 or 3 or 4 (to catch gears you must press 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 very often (example:gear is N-full throttle to down(bit, listen engine sound), then tab+ gear button )
    brakes and engine was weak on this bus ;)

• Fine Good day,
    How exactly Starts to this bus?
    I do not get at him.
    Sory for my english by googel translator

Ist man in kleinen Dingen nicht geduldig, bringt man die großen Vorhaben zum Scheitern.

Tradition ist eine Laterne, der Dumme hält sich an ihr fest, dem Klugen leuchtet sie den Weg.

• Fine Good day,
    How exactly Starts to this bus?
    I do not get at him.
    Sory for my english by googel translator

gear must be N
    press E or get in the bus F1 and turn on ignition with keys
    use camera buttons to view fuel valve and open it (turn clockwise)
    then press starter button ( small mushroom on the ground near steering wheel)
    M - do not work (not a bug)
    only from cockpit

now works?

• TAB does not work as clutch for me, but it is declared as clutch in options ?(

BAUMI's Repaintecke, Repaints aus dem Münsterland und dem Osnabrücker Land!

hier im Forum!

• TAB does not work as clutch for me, but it is declared as clutch in options ?(

omsi2 or omsi1?

in omsi2 declared as clutch will not work if you use steering wheel with two pedals (you can test all buses with manual gear box)
    in omsi2 i can play only with mouse or keyboard
    in omsi1 - works all

• @ baumi: Du hast in den Lenkrad Optionen noch andere Controller. ;) Lösche die Achsenbelegung von diesen Controllern (ausser deinem) und setze in den Tastaturoptionen bei Kupplung ein Häkchen bei dauer. ;)

Der beste Sport ist Frachttransport! 8o<3

Ship and travel Santa Fe all the way! ^^

• @Busfahrer Schrott, danke das war's

I'm getting a Bereichsfehler everytime the bus stops and engine runs down.

What about the FOnt FOlder do I need to install that?

BAUMI's Repaintecke, Repaints aus dem Münsterland und dem Osnabrücker Land!

hier im Forum!

• @Busfahrer Schrott, danke das war's

I'm getting a Bereichsfehler everytime the bus stops and engine runs down.

What about the FOnt FOlder do I need to install that?

yes
    its important

• So i´d tested it in OMSI 2 and i could use my clutch(pedal) as the clutch in game but i can´t shift with my shifter. For that i have to youse the keyboard ... not perfect but what should i do ...

Signatur im Moment nicht verfügbar !

• So i´d tested it in OMSI 2 and i could use my clutch(pedal) as the clutch in game but i can´t shift with my shifter. For that i have to youse the keyboard ... not perfect but what should i do ...

its omsi2 problem
    test other buses with manual gb - will be same

it must kill modul in first omsi when you select my bus
    http://www.mediafire.com/downl…h9sg0/model_gaz_WW2ag.rar