Comments on "Hamburg Day & Night"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Serosoft page is very, very slow hahah
    I managed to pay, but cant download it, still waiting hahah

The same problem like when OMSI was releasing back in 2011. is anybody of you remembers

;)
  • It's great, thank you for this amazing map and bus!

:D

But I've 'spotted' a small thing.. When driving with my G25 and the throttle is around 80-85%, the bus goes straight in-to kickdown.. Is this meant to do this?

:)
  • Oh I've found it already in the antrieb.osc file. Changed it to 95% and it works like a charm!

But thanks for offering your help btw.

• I tested this bus on the Grundorf map, and found out that the Li-Krs Weg button didn't clear the line number of gave the opportunity to change it. Eg, when it was 76 and used the Li-Krs Weg, I could add one number (761) and that's it. The PVG-bus doesn't have this problem. I did restart OMSI to test this, and the new VHH bus had the same issue. Am I missing something, or didn't I read the manual correctly at page 27?

• Zitat

Sorry, I am not sure what the problem was. Did you enter the line in the "Linie" or "Umlauf" menu?

When the bus is loaded, I pressed Li-Krs Weg and entered 76, Ja, Ziel 108. Showed perfectly on the front of the bus, nothing to complain. Now I wanted to change the line number, so pressed Li-Krs Weg. The only option I had was to press JA and keep 76 or add one extra number, say 8 what results in 768. Now, I pressed Li-Krs Weg again as I wanted a different number. But I couldn't change it. No "delete number" so to speak. It stays 768 until I remove the bus from the map. I tried "0" and the "no" button, but didn't help. Mind you, it is on the Grundorf map. On the Hamburg map all is fine.

• When the bus is loaded, I pressed Li-Krs Weg and entered 76, Ja, Ziel 108. Showed perfectly on the front of the bus, nothing to complain. Now I wanted to change the line number, so pressed Li-Krs Weg. The only option I had was to press JA and keep 76 or add one extra number, say 8 what results in 768. Now, I pressed Li-Krs Weg again as I wanted a different number. But I couldn't change it. No "delete number" so to speak. It stays 768 until I remove the bus from the map. I tried "0" and the "no" button, but didn't help. Mind you, it is on the Grundorf map. On the Hamburg map all is fine.

I see what you mean. To remove the number, press "Entf - x", it is an orange key on the top right of the keyboard.

@DVGMaster: Please go into game options, Sounds, set max sound number to 1000 (maximum).

• I see what you mean. To remove the number, press "Entf - x", it is an orange key on the top right of the keyboard.

Ah yes, Entfernen... why didn't I think of that... or better, I pressed a lot of buttons, but not that one!

Thanks, it helped.

• No passenger voices or footsteps when entering or exiting the buses is odd to say the least.

Map runs exceptionally smooth considering how much is going on, averaging 30 plus frames per second at the moment though I haven't adjusted to the manuals settings for ai vehicles or pedestrians

• No passenger voices or footsteps when entering or exiting the buses is odd to say the least.

Map runs exceptionally smooth considering how much is going on, averaging 30 plus frames per second at the moment though I haven't adjusted to the manuals settings for ai vehicles or pedestrians

No passenger voices or footsteps when entering or exiting the buses is odd to say the least.

Hi there,

you should be able to fix the sounds when you go into game settings > Sounds > Max. sound count to 1000 (maximum).
    Good day!

• No, because there is no wheelchair

In theory it can be scripted as a random value that a passenger will press it. Indeed, there is no wheelchair model, but script-wise, it's possible. The only if here, is why script it, as there is no model...