Comments on "Hamburg Day & Night"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • So how do you get the boxed version to install in Omsi 2 Aerosofts support is crappy no where can I even find Hamburg Tag & Nacht listed to even register so no update , & thus no installing.

You would at least think you could register the product but it looks like they have pulled there support for now.

Ok now its working Aerosoft admin helped me out with the support issue & I now have Version 2 plus the latest patches installed.

• I can safely say that since fitting a brand new heatsink to my CPU i now have stable FPS, its not over the top for a dual core but its 19-20 in busy areas, and 42 in rural areas, as i set the frame rate limit to 45. I feel OMSI has too many options at our disposal, things like FPS should be set at 40 and all the loading done behind the scenes, the end user shouldn't be able to fiddle with fps and texture memory?? Im no developer but those things should be hard coded to enable solid gameplay.

Still a new heatsink might improve FPS for some

:)
  • Hello guys!

How can I use the hamburg citybus in line as 92 in Spandau or 76 in Grundorf? I tried to setup in the EFAD, but it didn't work. I set the line and route in ALT MENU and the information about hour appear on display, but the line doesn't show in front of the bus.

Thanks!

• Hello guys!

How can I use the hamburg citybus in line as 92 in Spandau or 76 in Grundorf? I tried to setup in the EFAD, but it didn't work. I set the line and route in ALT MENU and the information about hour appear on display, but the line doesn't show in front of the bus.

Thanks!

Quote from English manual:
    The printer is „ready to sell” by default and gets all timetable data from OMSI. Please set the line and target display with „Li-Krs Weg” or „Sonderziel”. Just give it a try on Grundorf or your favorite map.

That means you need to enter line and target number in the "Li-Krs Weg" menu of the ticketprinter.

• Quote from English manual:
    The printer is „ready to sell” by default and gets all timetable data from OMSI. Please set the line and target display with „Li-Krs Weg” or „Sonderziel”. Just give it a try on Grundorf or your favorite map.

That means you need to enter line and target number in the "Li-Krs Weg" menu of the ticketprinter.

Yes, I read the manual, but I can't do this. I try to setup the line 92 (09200) and Ziel (081 for example) but it not works.
    How do you do it? By default, EFAD request 6 numbers, like 219011.

• Man, I copied the lines from SD202 and put the lines in "lines file" by vehicles and worked. Now I can to use the hamburg citybus at line 92 - routes 079, 081 and 210.
    But it's the best method to do this?

• Hello Friends and Producers;

I am a very big fan of OMSI despite of my age

:D

I am not happy from OMSI-2 only for "Bereichprüfungsfehler" error messages and lags because i used to play OMSI-1 with almost full settings and many add-ons without problem, but i TRY to PLAY OMSI-2 even in min. settings until this error force me to start task manager and shut the game down

:S

Anyway i bought after OMSI-2, aDD-ON 305 and Hamburg Add-on too becaause i want to support these fantastic game and its producers to present us better things

:thumbup:

Hamburg Add-on is very fantastic. İ liked it too. But i wish there is more driveable lines such as neuendorf

:rolleyes:

Please do not misunderstand me but we pay 20 euro for an add-on despite of game's unsolved error problems and lags and you give us just two lines to drive in a huge city

:huh:

It could be better if you gave us at least 4 or 5 lines for this map... Berlin map has also the same minus, which makes user after a period of time get bored.

I just want to state my idea as an OMSI and bus-Fan

^^

Please activate one or two more lines for users and rewrite with a clear sound the anouncements in the next update of Hamburg, if you think of releasing of course

;)

Best regards

• I understand your wish to have more playable routes on the maps.
    Remember a larger map will have higher sensitivity for errors and increased graphics load for your computer. Creating a map like Hamburg with 2 lines takes about 2 years with 2 people. If you have 4 lines, it would be twice as expensive and not very attractive for many customers. That means also, the Hamburg map would not be released until July 2015

;)

Also keep in mind that OMSI is a bus simulator, not a driving game only. That means, a large percentage of the content you pay for is a realistic bus behavior, look and sound, not only the map.

I will work on different interesting projects in the future, but I think it is more attractive to have many different maps and buses, instead of putting too many years of work into just one scenario. There are some users here that want to extend the Hamburg map with their own scenery data, I think that is very good news and I am very much looking forward to test-drive this extension as soon as possible.

• I understand your wish to have more playable routes on the maps.
    Remember a larger map will have higher sensitivity for errors and increased graphics load for your computer. Creating a map like Hamburg with 2 lines takes about 2 years with 2 people. If you have 4 lines, it would be twice as expensive and not very attractive for many customers. That means also, the Hamburg map would not be released until July 2015

;)

Also keep in mind that OMSI is a bus simulator, not a driving game only. That means, a large percentage of the content you pay for is a realistic bus behavior, look and sound, not only the map.

I will work on different interesting projects in the future, but I think it is more attractive to have many different maps and buses, instead of putting too many years of work into just one scenario. There are some users here that want to extend the Hamburg map with their own scenery data, I think that is very good news and I am very much looking forward to test-drive this extension as soon as possible. [/size]

Thanks for your explanations first of all

;)

I already know and appreciate how an hard task they succeed for OMSI and OMSI-2 and also add-ons, that's why i paid for them

;)

And i really enjoy from the buses and their realism more than maps as you said, it is just a proposal what i tried to tell

^^

I wish the next patch for OMSI-2 can solve annoying "Bereichsprüfıngfehler" errors which comes unexpectedly in any moment of game and force to shut down

:S

Anyway i try to avoid it by playing on min. settings and exiting the game after each tour and restart with last situation

But despite all of these efforts sometimes it comes in the middle or nearly at the end of my first tour and makes me crazy

:cursing:

i hope it can be solved, because i have not enough budget to buy a i5 or i7 pc which can run OMSI-2 without any problem or at least no-lags. i had not such problems in OMSI-1 with many repaints, buses and maps and i miss those days

^^

Keep up your good work and regards

;)
  • Also A lot of work goes into programming a bus too, which many fail to also realise, the cab has the most usage for CPU load as those animations are running as well so when they're pressed they activate. The user extensions to Hamburg sound interesting though!

Still i agree OMSI 2 should be a super power over no.1 its put a lot of so called simulators to shame with the science behind it.

• Hello. I also had a problem with 'Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung' on the Hamburg map. Try switch off sun glow effect, it helped to me.

Thanks friend, i also tried it when i first realized the problem, OMSI-2 already switches off it when you select min. settings automatically, but it runs only a little more time before the "catastrophe" returns

:P

EDIT: I found the main reason of my "Bereichsprüfungfehler" for Hamburg and solved. I had installed new 405N paket for mercedes logo which changes the manufacturer to MB and all textures from dds to tga. This mod is too heavy even for min. settings because of new texture files. I deleted it and reloaded the original Hamburg buses back and installed Chris12's Mercedes logo mod which adds only MB logo to all original Hamburg buses . So my game runs on Hamburg with min. map and object settings without "Fehler bei Bereichsprufung" error message for a long time. i can load also all routes of AI and use smoke effects. Never can get rid of it completely but at least i can drive one or two complete tour without no error and game shut-down obligatory

^^

But in Berlin i have to still struggle with it by exiting and resuming the game after each tour, but no problem, i love OMSI and wait for coming patch

EDIT-2: I still cannot play at evening times with Hamburg map

:P

Just after start from ZOB, "Fehler bei Bereichsprüfung" comes and destroys the game

It is a very huge load for my pc i guess...
    So i play on dayshift which runs no-error

^^

• Dear friend;

Hamburg is a very heavy map because of detailed city center and other texture details. I cannot also play that on night time, i use daytime and minimum settings.
    Please try again in daytime and min. settings of map- obj complexity. Probably this map is also too heavy for your pc too as mine

;)

Even on powerful PC owners have FPS problems with it, who can make smooth video recordings on Youtube. Hope my proposal would help

• Hamburg is a very heavy map because of detailed city center and other texture details. I cannot also play that on night time, i use daytime and minimum settings.
    Please try again in daytime and min. settings of map- obj complexity. Probably this map is also too heavy for your pc too as mine

;)

Even on powerful PC owners have FPS problems with it, who can make smooth video recordings on Youtube. Hope my proposal would help

Dear friend;

Hamburg is a very heavy map because of detailed city center and other texture details. I cannot also play that on night time, i use daytime and minimum settings.

;)

Thanks for your help.

The map works well in some areas is a bit heavy.

I'll try.

• hello, can anyone here help me please, i have purchased the addon but when i did the page that i was buying it from had crashed, i bought the downloadable version and the payment went through but i never got the choice to download it but i have received the email confirming that i had payed for it... can anyone tell me how i could get the addon please as aerosoft have basically said that i cant refund it and that they cant help me get the map