Comments on "Hamburg Day & Night"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • hello, can anyone here help me please, i have purchased the addon but when i did the page that i was buying it from had crashed, i bought the downloadable version and the payment went through but i never got the choice to download it but i have received the email confirming that i had payed for it... can anyone tell me how i could get the addon please as aerosoft have basically said that i cant refund it and that they cant help me get the map

Had had the boxed version but you can try this,

http://forum.aerosoft.com/

You need to register to the aerosoft site both the main site & the support sites.
    Then you will need to enter your key as stated on the Aerosoft forum post.
    then it just a matter of scrolling through the drop down menu for OMSI Hamburg Tag und Nacht.

Link below for support downloads Ham day & night (you must register you key first to be able to us this function.)

[register key in this link. (Do you want to register another product?) ]

[Here you should find the files you need]
    http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?
    Download link.

You will need both of these for it to work.

you will find here the full download for OMSI 2 version
    OMSI 2 - Hamburg Days nad Nights (Fullversion 2.00)

OMSI 2 - Hamburg Days and Night (Update 2.00 => 2.01)

then it is just a matter on downloading & installing them both & then you should be good to go.
    You will also need the aerosoft app for your desk top.

I hope this works for you.

hello, can anyone here help me please, i have purchased the addon but when i did the page that i was buying it from had crashed, i bought the downloadable version and the payment went through but i never got the choice to download it but i have received the email confirming that i had payed for it... can anyone tell me how i could get the addon please as aerosoft have basically said that i cant refund it and that they cant help me get the map

• Peti, this will be fixed in the next patch of Hamburg.

For now, you can go to OMSI2-Folder, Vehicles\HH109_Stadtbus_VHHPVG, open the file HHStadtbus_PVG.bus in text editor and change the entry
    [varnamelist]

to

[varnamelist]

• I received this error message:

• Dear Darius

I enjoy too much playing this Add-on and thanks for the help on "varlist error", everything is ok again

;)

But there is something annoying with AI in this map.Some AI cars (Sprinter vans,Audis as i see mostly) but especially TAXIS do not obey rules or red lights on many junctions ( especially on Bhf. Dammtor and U-Steffansplatz) jumps into the crossing traffing by causing accidents and traffic jams.
    I start to drive with green light or "Bus light" but in the middle of junction Taxis or some AI cars(especially A3 and Sprinter VANs) start to move and crashes me

8|

And more annoying thing is: if i call police, it gives the penalty to me or leave me at least 12 minutes behind schedule

:cursing:

Of course AI fails on other maps too, but i see so many red light crimes only on this map. And T-junctions are also a catastrophe because of non-stopping careless AI vehicles. They don't care about "Gıve way" sign and come towards me with no brakes

:wacko:

If you plan an update for Hamburg, please just keep these in mind too. Because if AI cars don't respect even for SoloBuses, they will absolutely turn our future "Three Generations" drivings into a catastrophe, as we see in every map now( AI cars hit continuously from behind to G-buses on almost every stop)

^^

Best regards and thanks for your awesome work again

:)
  • Hi Darius

The AI buses ( linie 109 ) do not appear the route. My AI traffic config:

- Scheduled ( e.g. buses

):

1000 ( Maximum )
    - Schedule priority: 4 ( Maximum )

The other routes are work properly.

• Cross-posting from another forum;
    My Hamburg seems to have developed a problem. I haven't touched it since the 2.1 OMSI update, but now having done a few circuits it seems that whenever I go from Alsterdorf to Rathausmarkt the stops do not register. The sim behaves as if I've never left Alsterdorf and the passengers along the route complain about a delay. When I get to Rathausmarkt, cancel the timetable and do the return leg, everything is fine and all the stops register as they should. Any ideas? I've already
    reinstalled both OMSI and Hamburg, so that's one suggestion out of the way. The passengers do board and exit the bus along the route without any issues, but the IBIS doesn't advance and shows Alsterdorf along the entire ride to Rathausmarkt with an increasing delay.

• Noticed this myself. Try the following:

1: When you arrive at Alsterdorf, drive to the start-point as usual.
    2: Drive away from the bus stop a minute or so before the schedule.
    3: Take a trip around the bus stop and back to the bus stop again (out on the road and turn back as soon as possible)
    4: Turn on door brake and let the new people on board (there are always new passengers waiting for me).
    5: Depart according to schedule.
    6: Stops are registered and announcements works fine

• Thanks Prince, your suggestion worked. Something for the devs to have a look at. I wonder if there are more people experiencing this issue that are just not posting about it or whether it's something isolated.

Hello, it's me again

:D

Although I've noticed this once the add-on was released, I haven't thought of asking about it until now:
    Would it be possible to create a small extra package (that one could install only if they wanted to) that would include the real 688 timetables? Real, meaning running times from 0:45 to ca 4:35, Saturday, Sunday and holidays, 2 buses. I am aware of the fact that script changes are required for the buses in order to take the two umlaufpläne instead of the current one (I tried to do something for my own map, getting a script error, by the way, but as it's not an important feature, I don't really mind), but, still, would it be possible? (As somebody whose "area of expertise" in the public transport hobby is the timetables, especially such trivia as umlaufpläne, it would be really nice to have the real thing even here.)

Also, I've had a look over the 109 schedules many times - are the pauses between the rides really that short or are there changes compared to the real schedule? I find it hard to believe, considering the many "whines" on the Polish forum about the tight schedule in terms of driving time, that there would be such short breaks. And, as somebody trained in the "Polish school of bus timetables", seeing duties without a proper 15-minute+ break is... well, cruelty:D

Thanks for a reply

• Hi Translator,

modifying the timetables was done for simple reasons: I save buses to increase the game performance and reduce jams on the break park positions. Altona and Alsterdorf are very busy spots and longer breaks mean more parking AI buses.
    Of course, you can modify the timetables in the editor in the way you want.

Cheers

• Dear driver colleagues,

patch 2.2 will be published soon through Aerosoft.
    It will contain version 2.1, bugfixes for map and buses and also some small new features.

Dual-language version with new OMSI language files (one setup for both languages)
    AI list with original license numbers and advertisements
    Timetable errors corrected
    Improved traffic light timings and AI traffic paths
    AI cars observe traffic lights
    Special license plates for cabs and official vehicles
    Dangerous intersections improved for less accidents
    Standard depot corrected to place random buses
    Tickets upgraded to "ticketpack 2"
    Improved money texture
    Passengers will board city tour buses
    Compatability update for target displays of old AI buses
    Corrected night textures on some buildings
    Additional bus traffic light towards Gänsemarkt for better visibility
    Driver character in Hamburg design
    Improved street crossings in Altona
    Corrected traffic lights at Millerntor
    Incomplete AI trains corrected
    Sound of AI trains improved
    Reverb effects under bridges

AI buses: debugging of interior lights
    AI buses: can't have failures and get stuck
    All buses: control light for auxiliary heat will only light when heater is active
    All buses: improved animation of wheelchair ramp
    All buses: roll resistance corrected
    Ticketprinter Atron: Timetable does not disappear when one line is completed
    Ticketprinter Atron: Corrected display of text strings
    Ticketprinter Atron: Usability on other maps improved
    Ticketprinter EFAD: Removed bug in time calculation
    Schnellbus 65: Added switch lights
    Schnellbus 65: Door handles colored red
    Schnellbus 65: Improved window tint
    Schnellbus 65: AI interior lighting works correctly
    Schnellbus 65: Sound improved in gear 3
    Stadtbus HHA: Corrected foot brake sound

• Thanks for the latest update.
    I have noticed a lot of AI buses have no driver, has anyone else had this problem?
    Also the red double decker bus has no information on the front display, is this normal?

Thanks

• 3G buses were made mostly for this map, but GN2 and C2 can not stand without jumping when they are on central areas of HH. What a catastrophe is that

8|