Comments on "Hamburg Day & Night"

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello

I have been enjoying Playing OMSI 2. And the Buses are difficult to steer on My Controller as I have got Windows Xbox 360 the passengers complain how bad of a driver I am, but anyway, I'm now wanting to play the version Hamburg DLC but the busses are different than the older ones and I'm not to sure what the controls are for in the bus itself. Is there any other way I can find out what the controls in the but are for ....I do know, but I would like to have a good rating for my driving and Passengers Comfort so they don't complain .....

And another thing is to learn how to use the Machine and the cash till to put in the needed information of giving right change and basically.... well how to use it....im not to sure about running the bus effectually and smoothly so that I don't make anyone upset....But I Know it takes time to work things out....but it would be much helpful, if I knew about the ins and outs of the bus that I have mentioned ..... Hope someone can help ....Thanks

Nettie

:)
  • A quick question to Darius (and I know this is gunna sound weird), but are there any plans to make the O405Ns in this map compatible with other maps (like the Three Generations buses)? I would love to see the Hamburg 1993/94 rigids receive this treatment as I might be starting a WiP map very soon and these buses are very similar to the kind I have roaming around here in Australia.

:)
  • Hi there,

the buses have a basic compatibility that should make it possible to use them everywhere. Which features do you miss? I know the doors are on the wrong side

;)

What I was referring to was mainly the compatibility of these vehicles' ticket printers with other maps (unlike the Three Generations buses their ticket printers don't change the names of tickets accordingly and also they tend to treat any map like Hamburg in terms of Dientsnumber/Kurs input).

• Sorry bout double posting here (I can't edit the last post I made), but I do apologise, the HHA 93/94 rigids do have cross-compatibility with other maps. Must be a compromise since the 1992/93 artics didn't get a "new" equivalent rigid model.

But I have noticed the PVG buses still display Hamburg fare names but

;)
  • Darius are you planning to do a 109 Innovationline with Volvo 7900 electro-hybrid or Mercedes Citaro FuellCELL-Hybrid? Because as I can see it goes through exsiting 109 route.