MAN SD D94 v2.0 FINAL (17/06/2013)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Greetings

I would like to share my latest vision of rebuilt and modified D92 fitted with newest technology. It is a fictive version of basic MAN SD202 D92 model.

:!:

IMPORTANT

To get most of answers please read information below!!

This version is designed to newest 1.04 patch and it won't work on older OMSI versions

To use external button function from your keyboard you need to add shortcut on your keyboard to <ky_CG_button>

For any future questions and feedback - I DO NOT SPEAK GERMAN, I can read/answer posts in English/Spanish/Polish. If you can not speak above languages, please use google translator to post you question, I'll try to figure it out and answer

:whistling:

Modification has 6 versions of MAN D94:
    1) D94 VOITH DIWA 854.5
    - MAN D2066 LUH + VOITH DIWA 854.5 Sensotop
    - city version (automatic kneeling after door open, internal and external "hot buttons" for passenger door steering, short gear ration for city services)
    2) D94 ZF 6HP-592
    - MAN D28i turbo + ZF 6HP-592
    - city version (automatic kneeling after door open, internal and external "hot buttons" for
    passenger door steering, longer gear ration for city and suburban services)
    3) hiD94 CVT Hybrid
    - Cummins ISBe5 250B + Allison Ev50 + continuous CVT gearbox
    - city version (automatic kneeling after door open, internal and external "hot buttons" for
    passenger door steering, hybrid engine perfect for high urban cities with a lot of bus stops)
    4) D94S Suburban I-Shift AT2612D
    - MAN D28i turbo + I-Shift AT2612D (gearbox in BETA version)
    - touristic version (touristic seats, doors opened manually, no ring after door close, silenced interior and suspension for better comfort of passengers, longer gear ratios for lowering fuel consumption and noise generated by engine)
    5) D94S Suburban ZF S 6-80
    - MAN 2566 MUH + 6-speed manual ZF S 6-80 gearbox
    - touristic version (touristic seats, doors opened manually, no ring
    after door close, silenced interior and suspension for better comfort of
    passengers, longer gear ratios for lowering fuel consumption and noise
    generated by engine)
    6) D94 AI
    - version for AI (all modifications blocking D94 on bus stops are removed)

This is a full list of mofifications
    External lightening
    ➥modified headlights fitted with lens, modified high beams and day lights divided into two parts with turn light (all LED)
    ➥modified side turn signals (LED)
    ➥modified rear lights (LED)
    ➥working side position lights
    ➥upper position light changed
    ➥modified upper rear lights (brake divided into two parts with turn light)
    ➥added two 3D models of external door open buttons with green illumination
    ➥new rims for suburban version
    Internal lightening
    ➥internal lights in fresh looking white color
    Mechanics
    ➥modified D28i engine fitted to gearbox settings
    ➥VOITH 854.5 SensoTop gearbox sensitive for position of gas pedal and bus position angle
    ➥new version with ZF6HP592 gearbox + dedicated sounds
    ➥new hybrid version + dedicated sounds
    ➥corrected angle of wheel turn (characteristic for German cars)
    ➥varied mass depend of the model
    Safety
    ➥reverse gear switches reverse warning
    ➥all versions with working ABS/ASR
    ➥increased range of headlights
    Electronics
    ➥IBIS automatic next stop (it changes after closing any door and speed grater than 20 kmph)
    ➥stop request sound notification
    ➥door closing notification
    ➥automatic kneeling after any door open (also when "hot button" used)
    Comfort
    ➥air conditioning (has own switch on keyboard, keeps 18-23,5 °C, when working you can hear A/C noise and button green illumination)
    External changes
    ➥external LCD displays
    ➥changed display font
    ➥ rear "swing doors" in city versions
    ➥plastic wheel covers in city and new rims in touristic version
    ➥fulfillment EURO4 norms label
    ➥external flags in German festival days
    ➥some additional repaints
    Internal changes
    ➥reprojected dashboard, some new button functions, controls, gauges
    ➥new touch IBIS
    ➥internal LCD displays
    ➥driver cabin
    ➥modified passenger space (new modern materials)
    ➥in touristic versions all materials are a little bit darker
    ➥new seats upholstery
    ➥new ticket machines
    ➥labels ONLY IN POLISH LANGUAGE
    Sounds
    ➥basically retarder, engine, axle sounds are from MAN Lion's City and few different models, they are mixed and fitted to this model
    ➥reverse warning is from LU200
    ➥stop request - modified sound from Lion's City - found in web
    ➥door close sound recorded by myself (door close alarm found in web)
    ➥A/C sound - recorded by myself
    ➥"entwerter"/ticket machine sound - ticket machines in Metro de Madrid, recorded by myself
    ➥IBIS set direction sound - found in web
    ➥"shepper" sound from Lion's City (modified)
    ➥engine "rattle" after pressing gas pedal is a basically engine sound from Karosa C734 (if I remember good) and fitted in configuration to get acceleration sound effect
    ➥ZF sound - found in web and reconfigured
    ➥hybrid engine sound are mixed Solaris Urbino sound, because in hybrid version there is also Cummins engine

GALLERY

CITY VERSION

SUBURBAN VERSION

HYBRID VERSION

REPAINTS:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
    Door steering:

In city versions passengers are getting to the bus using all doors. You can open each door manually, you can open all doors using 20h switch or you can use "hot button" to let them decide which door they want to open. In touristic versions passengers get to the bus only using front door and get out by rear doors. All doors in touristic version are handled manually, there is no "hot button".
    Reverse warning (warning lights and rear gear engaged sound):
    Switches on when rear gear is engaged but warning lights doesn't turn off if you change gear to neutral. I spied that in Madrid, where most of buses had same system. When you turn on rear gear it means that you are maneuvering so, in the case of bus, it's extremely dangerous. When you switch to neutral it doesn't means you stopped maneuvering so warning lights are still on. To turn them off, just use warning light switch off.

DOWNLOAD
    DOWNLOAD Mediafire (.rar; 133 MB/unpacked 311 MB)
    Extract to the main OMSI folder and agree file merge

MODS
    :
    Door delay:
    - door delay after alarm added
    - custom sounds for delayed door and door alarm
    DOWNLOAD Mediafire (.7z; 945KB/unpacked ~1MB)
    Extract to the D94 folder and agree file merge

10-4 (Thanks for):
    Biggest thanks for M&R for this fantastic model, all their work and whole game
    krtz07 for inspiration in kneel mod, scripts, engines, gearboxes, etc.
    NickTM for cabine
    rollman for SensoTop gearbox
    OVS driver for swing doors
    Skiv for pressure sound for kneeling
    qbasob for auto next stop announcement
    Cyberhost for scripting tutorial from Youtube
    Winsome for seats
    Silkeborg for RG font
    Fellype for wheels in Suburban version

I do not agree with re-uploading this modification to other servers and posting on other forums without my permission!!! If link will be outdated or you can't download it from this server, post it in this thread or just PM me.

No acuerdo con la re-cargar esta modificación a otros servidores y la publicación en otros foros sin mi permiso! Si el enlace será vencido o que no se puede descargarlo desde este servidor, incluya su mensaje en este hilo o simplemente envia MP.

• Is it able to bring it to work on the OMSI 1.01 version ?

Like I said sir, it has "hot buttons" option included in scripts, so it's only for 1.04. There are same door scripts without "hot button", 'cause I discovered that I want it in my modification when all was generally done, so I made new door script leaving an old one. If you change in .bus file door_CG.osc to door.osc it could work, but I'm not sure, didn't try that.

Regards

• i like the bus really

:)

my favourite version is the I-Shift version

:D

But can you pls fix the brakes? And do you can script the hybrid so, that it can in the 1. Gear drive full electrical?

Sry for my English

• Like I said sir, it has "hot buttons" option included in scripts, so it's only for 1.04. There are same door scripts without "hot button", 'cause I discovered that I want it in my modification when all was generally done, so I made new door script leaving an old one. If you change in .bus file door_CG.osc to door.osc it could work, but I'm not sure, didn't try that.

Regards

Hey you

I tried to change the door.osc and it still works now! Thanks a lot. But i've a another problem. in fact when i look into the mirrors they are all confused. My left mirror show the right side of the Bus and the right mirror is showing me the passenger cabin !?! Uhm and the mirror in the Bus itself isn't working. Is it only 'cause i using the 1.01 version ?

Regards

• Hey you

I tried to change the door.osc and it still works now! Thanks a lot. But i've a another problem. in fact when i look into the mirrors they are all confused. My left mirror show the right side of the Bus and the right mirror is showing me the passenger cabin !?! Uhm and the mirror in the Bus itself isn't working. Is it only 'cause i using the 1.01 version ?

Regards

Hai, I'm really happy it solved your problem

Well the mirror problem is a normal thing in 1.01/1.00. Mirror settings are for 1.04, as I have that version of OMSI and mirrors are kinda bugged in older versions. However, there is a solution. You have to open regular MAN SD202 D92 .bus file and search using CTRL+F for "Reflexionskameras" and select whole section below till "Physikalische und geometrische Grunddaten". Now just change this section in all .bus files in my D94 modification. It should work for you.

Cheers

i like the bus really

my favourite version is the I-Shift version

But can you pls fix the brakes? And do you can script the hybrid so, that it can in the 1. Gear drive full electrical?

Sry for my English

What do you mean by "fix brakes"? Are they too weak? You can change power of brakes by changing "max_bremskraft" value in bremse_constfile.txt and bremse_constfile_D92.txt. Actual value is 70000, default was 90000. However, those buses are pretty much heavier than the original D92 from M&R, so if you want to set braking power at the same level as default D92 has, I recommend you to set it at 110000.
    About hybrid version. Gearbox script is made by krtz07 and I didn't change nothing. To change and configure that it's a lot of job, dude. The D94 project is closed, as it's the FINAL version, so I'm not going to do any changes to this modification, but if somebody releases some hybrid gearbox with full electric 1st gear, let me know, I will put it together

• Hey, i use OMSI 1.05 and i get the error Date ich geufen or something like that. I did everything right. Merged all of the folders and its not working. Can you help?

• Witam, dlaczego nie działa na 1,01 lub starszych?

Ta modyfikacja posiada nowe skrypty ciepłego guzika oraz lusterek które nie są obsługiwane przez wersje starsze niż 1.04. Możesz w plikach .bus wersji VOITH, ZF i Hybrid zamienić wpis do pliku drzwi z door_CG.osc na door.osc (który specjalnie przygotowałem dla starszych wersji OMSI) - kilka postów wyżej potwierdzono, że po tej zmianie działa na OMSI < 1.04.

Hey, i use OMSI 1.05 and i get the error Date ich geufen or something like that. I did everything right. Merged all of the folders and its not working. Can you help?

I didn't try it on 1.05, but it should work same as on 1.04. Do you have something about D94 in logfile.txt?

Unpack 7zip file using "7zip file manager" - sorry, I don't speak german.

• Well, it's one of the most common errors in OMSI, and could mean everything. It's impossible to diagnose malfunction with on;y that error. I meant logfile.txt from main OMSI folder. Try to search there for some D94 entries. If found - post it here.

Anybody has a solution on the mirrors problem for people who didn't yet update to version 1.04?

Read post #12, there is solution.