Windows not showing rain

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I am trying to get my windows to work properly but i can't seem to get them to show rain or dirt.

at the moment i have two models in blender of external window and a internal window (both are transparent and working) as you can see:

As you may be able to see i have set up a material of normal, wet, and dirty for the window and specified which file to use for each.

but when i set omsi to rain it doesn't appear on the windows here is the code from omsi that i am using for the front internal window

Code
    1. front window int[mesh]first\windows\window-front-int.x[matl]Fenster_int.tga0[matl_envmap]envmap.bmp0.15[matl_alpha]2[matl_noZwrite]++++[matl]regen.tga0[matl_alpha]2[alphascale]Rain_Window_Norm_Wetness[matl_noZwrite]++++

and the code from the external window

Code
    1. front window ext[mesh]first\windows\window-front-ext.x[matl]Fenster.tga0 [matl_envmap]envmap.bmp1.0 [matl_alpha]2[alphascale]Envir_Brightness[matl_noZwrite]*******************************************************************

i Think i maybe haven't set it up in blender properly but i don't know can someone please help.