Projekt Szczecin 4.00 (Stettin)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Paulski, if you go to your OMSI folder and then naivgate through to the maps and Project Szczecin folders you will find an 'AI-List'. Underneath you should find an alternative AI List, all you have to do is swap them around and make the alternative one with the NL202 called simply ailist.

Of course first you will need to right click the AI List and open it via Notepad so you can see which one is the correct one, hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive spent hours making this map perfect by using the polish Urbino 10 Floating Garden repaint and sound mod and then adding the ploish verions of the NL202 in their respective SPPK and SPAD ZDiTM liveries. Ive got them seperated as in real life so the companies in game are the same out of game. Then I retexured the existing Russian Tram and added running Trams onto the map after editing the existing tram timetables.

This is a truly great map and gives me hours of enjoyment!

• I don't see any other ai list in the Szczecin folder

:(

The only files Isee are:
    ailists (the standard one)
    drivers
    global
    gras1
    Holidays
    humans
    parklist_p
    picture
    registrations
    signalroutes

And a lot of files starting with "tile".

• I downloaded it a long time ago now so it appears things have changed. Therefore make a copy of the AI List that is there and name it backup, then paste the code below into the normal ailist.

If this doesnt work then it may have changed and I will edit for you.

• It works! Thanks a lot!

:)

Unfortunately, when I'm driving the NL202, the game freezes every few seconds, making it unplayable. It happens with another NL202 mod too, while other buses don't give this problem. Could be my PC, since I don't have a really fast CPU (Athlon II x2 260).

• No problem, it could be your system. You will notice that there arent really any addon vehicles that are as smooth as the vehicles that have the M-R touch! Although saying that, try downloading the NL202 DTF, thats a smoother variant and might make it better?

• Paulski, try disabling "low res textures in high dist." in "graphics (advanced)" settings tab.

It works! Thanks a lot!

No problem, it could be your system. You will notice that there arent really any addon vehicles that are as smooth as the vehicles that have the M-R touch! Although saying that, try downloading the NL202 DTF, thats a smoother variant and might make it better?

Rodan's sollution worked for me, but thanks for the tip about the DTF NL202 anyway, I will use it as my non-Polish NL202.

• When I try to play on this map and choose bus then there are no entry points for some reason. I click OK and it puts me in some random place. What's the problem?

• Hallo, so wie mpaw82 grad geschrieben hat bei "omsi.pl" will er seine Arbeit weiter machen, da er die Sommer Ferien zeit hat weiter zu bauen, neue Information werde ich dann weiterhin hier melden

mfg

• Wie kann man die benötigten Addons aus den polnischen Forum herunterladen. Ich kann mich da nicht anmelden, da ich die polnische Sicherheitsfrage nicht beantworten kann.

Gruß fairsein

Ich habe total keine Ahnung warum wir haben dieses Typ der Frage auf unser Forum... Ich habe eine Frage geseht ("Jakiego koloru jest banan?") und das Antwort für diese Frage ist "żółty" oder "żółtego" (= gelb; der Untershied ist nur das Deklination), aber ich weiß nicht ob das is die einzig Frage...
    Welche add-ons suchst du für?

Excuse my failure of a German... :E

EDIT: @below, true, thanks

I forgot about that completely

• Wie kann man die benötigten Addons aus den polnischen Forum herunterladen. Ich kann mich da nicht anmelden, da ich die polnische Sicherheitsfrage nicht beantworten kann.

Gruß fairsein

Everything is included with the map, no additional addons are required.