Projekt Szczecin 4.00 (Stettin)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Very, very good map. Certainly one of the best maps available!

:thumbsup:

Very realistic an with a lot of detail and variation! My compliments to the author.

I experienced however one, small problem, when arriving at the Kormoranow bus stop:

There's an invisible wall which I bumped into!!! I hope this can be corrected.

For the rest, there are no problems at all.

Kind regards,

Harry

omsidriver(H): so far, the authors (yes, a new guy has joined the original author and is currently the main road builder) are not planning on including any trams. This is for two reasons: traffic issues and lack of models. Currently, the Szczecin tram fleet is based upon the typical Polish 105Na single-car tram, with many versions of it, the ex-BVG KT4Dt and T6A2D (and I'm hearing that Julian was making the first, but whatever happened to it, I have no idea) and the most recent addition - the low-floor PESA 120NaS. Though, yes, it would be a very welcome addition.
    Speaking of trams, it seems that the author has no respect as to the current changes regarding the tram route 3 and the replacement route 803 - they are not included anywhere even though these two routes pass the Kołłątaja terminus...

:D

HarryB: just looking at the map in the editor - there is practically no hit-box in that location you've shown there. The only objects there that you can't see are the people boxes and the bus stop helper and these have no hit-boxes in the simulation per se. I've completely no idea.

• This map is fantastic!

:thumbsup:

However I got an issue with the junction where you turn into Przyjaciol Zolnierza from Wilcza. Basically the issue is that the cars stop at green light and go on red light. Also I got the same issue as HarryB, I have also hit something invisible over there.

:rolleyes:

@up:
    This is probably an issue regarding the traffic light set up - at this junction, the traffic lights are in form of (I believe) 9 cubes at different location with the same traffic light script, where each cube is assigned a different traffic light. The problem might be as simple as the traffic light being "parented" to the wrong cube or the cube having the wrong traffic light phase assigned to it. Just load up the Map Editor to see what's going on there. My guess is that, in the next version, the 9 cubes are either going to be changed into a single cube (a different set up, both of these being "found" out and presented by one of the guys at our Polish OMSI forum) or changed into a junction 3D object, much like the junctions in the original Berlin map and like the ones coming up in v.3.0 around Plac Rodła and that already exist at Rondo Gedroycia / Kołłątaja and Rondo Sybiraków.

As to Kormoranów and the northbound (well, southbound in the simulation as the author has constructed the map the wrong way around...8|:D) bus stop, I have never expierienced such problem as I drive without collisions switched on (I assumed that this would give me more fps:D). I'll ask mpaw82 what the story is, though.

Sorry for the essay, I have a habit of writing full explanations when typing a message, and yet trying to stop myself from writing shortcut answers in the exams (this resulting in 83% in my most recent English exam;)) :D.

As to the hitbox at Kormoranów, it is an unusual problem. Apparently the parking lot opposite of the bus stop has a very wide hitbox that was reaching the bus stop. It has been fixed and will be available in the v.3.0.

Das Problem in der Haltestelle Kormoranów ist fixiert. Die Korrektur wird erst freigegeben werden Verzion 3.0.
    (Entschuldigung, Google Translate

;)

Ich sprache nicht Deutsch dann ich lerne Spanisch. Aber, aber... ich kann beginnen...)

As to the Editor error, it seems that the Editor is reading the map folder name as an integer instead of something else. I have zilch idea where that is coming from, perhaps the Internet Expoler?:DJK.

kopmania: I don't know exactly what the new route will be, but my money is on the 68 from Plac Rodła to Kormoranów - again, this is not confirmed.

If it is in fact the 68, then the running hours will be quite short (check the official timetable here >> http://zditm.szczecin.pl/rozklady/68__0102.12/prz_68.htm ) as the route is a Mon-Fri 0500-1800 route... Despite this, this is the only route that makes sense to me at this stage... Maybe 69? But the author didn't say anything about anything new from Kołłątaja, so probably no.

As to AI: 70, C, D, G will be, probably, the 4 new AI routes included. I don't know if trams will be, though, but if they do work out something, then expect 1, 2, 3, 4, 8BIS, 9 and 12 as well.