Projekt Szczecin 4.00 (Stettin)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hallo,

wenn du den Ordner "Stettin" genannt hast, einfach das in der Hofdatei unter

Code
    1. [servicetrip]
    2. Empty

eintragen:

Code
    1. [global_strings]
    2. 1
    3. Stettin

Die ganze Hofdatei (Version 3.10):

• Map lädt bei mir ohne Probleme. Wollte gerade die Linie 59 Richtung Plac Rodla fahren. Vor der Haltestelle Komuni irgendwas hat er die Kacheln nicht mehr geladen.
    Das Spiel nervt langsam gewaltig.

Falls es überhaupt wen interessiert hier die Logfile, imo nix verdächtiges.

• Bräuchte mal Hilfe.
    Bekomme "Fehler bei Bereichsüberprüfung"
    Log:

• Sorry, my german is not that good to understand every word of this thread. Is the map (4.00) out already on v2? Do I need addons? If yes, what addons? If it hasn't been released yet, when does it release?

If someone could answer me in english, that would be great.

• Moin,

hier gibt es den OMSI 2 Patch für Projekt Szczecin 3.10.

Projekt_Szczecin.rar

Sorry, my german is not that good to understand every word of this thread. Is the map (4.00) out already on v2? Do I need addons? If yes, what addons? If it hasn't been released yet, when does it release?

If someone could answer me in english, that would be great.

On page 30 the guys here published this 'patch' above (no idea where it came from). This is not v4.0 though, just a small patch. Without it, the map does not even loads. With it, the maap loads for me but it does not works properly, the buildings are missing, the bus does not appears at all etc.

I'm waiting for an official patch or v4.0 to be released.

Projekt Szczecin 4.0.0 will be released for OMSI 2 only within the next month or so. As the translator of the readme I have the following information:
    > all necesarry addons are included in the package (as was always the case), and
    > the release is planned fo January 2014.

So far, I know not much more.

63 will be currently the longest route on the map, spanning a distance of almost 18km and a journey time of ca. 45min. With a 12-minute frequency in rush hours, the route requires 8 buses Monday-Friday, of which 4 are full-day boards and 4 are rush-hour only (63/3, /5, /6 and /8 are full-day, 63/1, /2, /4 and /7 are rush-hours). However, the weekend schedule has a mere three buses there.
    Tram AI service will be possible, but will require extra file extraction to be enabled - and an AI priority setting of 4. Things have changed slightly and priority 1 is only for the routes that one can drive (57, 58, 59, 63, 68, 82 & 522).

Beyond that, I don't think I should tell you much more.