[OMSI 1+2] Dobel im Nordschwarzwald

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Ich habe alles neu ersetzt. Hilft aber nicht. Ich habe Probleme auch mit der Karte Innsbruck, weiß ich nicht aber warum. Die andere Karte, die nötig sind wie Bad Kinzau und Rheinhausen haben keine probleme und ich kann sie spielen, aber diese und Innsbruck wollen nicht.

• Ich werde in English schreiben, denn das ist mir leichter.

Ok, i have narrowed the problem. It seems that my computer is displaying ß,ü,ö,ä as ?,',-,= and so on. I don't know why is it happening but it is ruining the game. I cannot play any map that must have addons installed. There is a difference between what file OMSI is searching for and what is actually in that folder. But i don't get any errors during the process, only blue screen afterwards. I also ran Map tool, where it said that i am missing three Splines. I checked in the directory and they were there. I don't know how did that happen, but something is very wrong either with OMSI, my computer, the map or the addons

• Ok i will try to help you.

First: You have to look in the logfile of the map. As example took the logfile from Dobel you have posted today. The first error is in line 52. (I hope you have downloaded "Nemolus Verkehrsschilder".) Then you have to take a look in the main directory of OMSI2/Sceneryobjects. There must be a folder named "Nemolus Objekte". At the next step you have to click "Verkehrszeichen". There is a file called "VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstraße.sco". Make a copy of this file and renamed it to "VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstra?e.sco". The error should be cleared.

As next example take a look at line 56 of the logfile. Ok that's only a warning, but I would change this. Go into the main directory "OMSI2/Splines". Now look for a folder named "VKL's Splines". Make a copy of the folder and renamed the copied folder into "VKL?s Splines". Another example: Error in line 64. Go again to the main directory "OMSI2/Sceneryobjects". Look for a folder called "Römerberg". Make again a copy of this folder and renamed the copied folder into "Romerberg".

You have to make the changes with all errors. The folder or files have to called like the logfile. I know it's much work, but then the map should be running.

• Well, that doesn't actually work, because i'm not allowed to give a file or a folder a name that contains any of these symbols: \ / : ? "< >

• Oh that's bad. There is a another way but it will need a little bit more work.

But first I had some questions. What's the language of your Windows ? At second did you have "Notepad++" ?

Well, i my default setting is Bulgarian, which is Cyrillic. But i also downloaded the german keyboard but i don't know if that actually changes anything.
    Second, i had Notepad++ back when i had Windows 7, but i deleted it. It isn't hard to download anyway

• Ok. I was irritated because your Windows don't even know "´". First, please download "Notepad++" again.

At first go again to the main directory "OMSI2/Sceneryobjects/Nemolus Objekte". Look for "VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstraße.sco" copy this file and rename it into "VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstrasse.sco". Then go to "OMSI2/maps/Dobel" and click at "Type" that all the same filetypes are in a row. Mark ALL "MAP-Datei", rightclick their and then "Edit with Notepad++". All "MAP-Datei" now should be open with Notepad++.

In Notepad++ you go to "Search" and next "Replace". In the line "Find what" you enter "VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstraße.sco" and in the line "Replace with" "VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstrasse.sco". Now click the button at the right side "Replace All in All Opened Documents". In the bottom of that window you should see that xx Files were replaced. Now you can close this window. At last step you go in the top of Notepad++ and open "File" and click "Save All". The problem with "VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstraße.sco" should be solved.

When you look at your logfile from Wednesday the next problem is in line 56 with "VKL?s Splines". The original folder called "VKL´s Splines". Now copy this folder and rename it, as example into "VKLs Splines". Open all "MAP-Datei" again with Notepad++. As next you have to make the same things as above. But in the line "Find what" you enter "VKL´s" and in the line "Replace with" "VKLs".

In your logfile you have to search for all errors they contain a "?". As next as example in line 69 "BMOTree?s". The name of the original folder is "BMOTree´s".

When you have change all of this folders or files you can start your OMSI an the map Dobel. But the next errors will come definitely. There much more files in the map with "ä, ö, ß,ü".

I know, that's much work to do, but when the map is running you wouldn't regret it.

I wish you good luck, if you go the way I told you.

• Thank you very much for spending some time on trying to help me. I will try this and report here later if it works

:)

EDIT: Oh man, i cannot thank you enough. It actually worked. It took me some time and swearing but i actually managed to make the map work. Thank you so much again.

EDIT2: So, i have cleared the problems with the map. But now i have another problem: the game is freezing when trying to load the AI. I took a look in the logfile, where it said that MAN_EN92.main.bus and Setra_UL something Automatic.bus were invalid. I looked in the Vehicles folder and couldnt find them. I deleted those two frome ailists.cfg, but i got an error saying that MAV zug is also invalid.I looked again, and it was there. I suspect that the MAV folder has a strange name, but i can't replace it in notepad.

Yet another EDIT: I am happy to report that i have managed to get the map working. I had to replace every single error. When i did it, the textures showed up, but it was crashing at loading the AI, so i just went into ailist.cfg and deleted the problem ones (a man_en92, a setra automatic and the train) and then it worked. I could spawn a bus and drive, but then, another problem: the road wasn't fully loaded so i fell trough it. I looked trough the log file yet again and decided that a texture missing from mesh file (o3d) was causing it. So i went into the sco file with notepad ++ and reversed the name of the missing texture. I still don't know why did this work, but when i entered again, the map was fully loaded, altrough i still got the error in the log. OMSI2 can be pretty unpredictable i guess. Anyway, i want to thank so much to lexiu123 who gave me the idea with Notepad++, because now i am able to play the rest of the maps that i downloaded without worrying that i will get the so called "Blue Screen" (if i have the patience to replace them

:D

). Thanks again.

• Hi Leute.
    Ich hab mal eine Frage zu der Map.
    Ist es normal, wenn bei Standortauswahl entweder nichts oder irgendwelche Standorte aus anderen Maps gemischt mit denen von Dobel kommt?
    Das wäre ein Fehler der bei mir passiert. Ich hab auch alle benötigten Add-ons installiert. Zu dem fehlt auch ein der Map (wird nicht geladen) aber ich bekomme keine Warnung von wegen ein Spline oder Sceneryobject fehlt.
    Könnt ihr mir dabei helfen?

• This map looks good, first time trying it today, I've had to open up the editor to work out where to start from if starting at Dobel, seems you're driving around in circles trying to find the start bus stop at Bahnhof Einsteg.

So hopefully I find out what to do as its a bit awkward.

• Kann mir jemand helfen ?
    Bei mir fehlen Kacheln! Habe aber alles installiert.
    Die Map lädt auch ohne Probleme ....

Edit Rieu: Bitte das nächste Mal nicht die Zitat-, sondern die Spoilerfunktion verwenden!

• 150 21:07:19 - - Warning: Szenerieobjekt wurde nicht gefunden: Sceneryobjects\wartehalle avenue\Unterstand4.sco, falls es sich um eine Addon-Karte handelt, lesen Sie bitte die Dokumentation und kontaktieren Sie ggf. den Autor. Falls es sich um eine originale Karte handelt (Spandau oder Grundorf), reparieren Sie bitte OMSI mittels Original-Setup.
    151 21:07:19 - - Error: The file "Sceneryobjects\wartehalle avenue\Unterstand4.sco" could not be loaded!

Da fehlt noch ein Objekt.

Zitat

76 21:06:30 - - Error: No [aigroup_depot_typgroup] allowed after [aigroup_depot]! (file: maps\Dobel\ailists.cfg, group: Setra)

Außerdem scheint ein Fehler in der AI-List zu sein.