CMB Leyland Fleetline 30ft (90's) SF3-31 V1.0

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Type: Bus

Name: Leyland Fleetline 30ft

Version: 1.0

Authors: FF3170 (scripts, conversion, animation, repaints), 1333 (model, textures)

Acknowledgement:

China Motor Bus Memorial Page
    Sign Square
    Cheung Chun Kit
    ED2914
    efilm
    GN2217
    ksba
    winsome
    張伯
    And many other members of HKBF who helped me debug the bus
    ========================================

Hi everyone! I am FF3170 from Hong Kong. I am glad to share this bus, which is the first bus I have ever made, to all of you. There are something about the bus that I really want to highlight: the "flawless" fully-functional manual roll sign system (which you can actually "roll" it with you mouse!) and the semi-automatic gearbox (which is similar to a manual gearbox except there is NO CLUTH PADDLE!).
    The specifications and features of the bus are listed and elaborated in the pdf file.
    ATTENTION:
    You are not allowed to re-upload or post the download link of this bus on other websites, but you can share this bus by posting a link to this thread.
    You are not allowed to copy any part of model and script files for the use of other addons without the author's permission.
    Bug fixed on 24/9/2013:Added registration number and fleet number to the exterior of the bus in AI mode (Previously they were missing. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.) NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE AGAIN!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/downl…Fleetline_SF3-31_V1.0.rar

Password:
    FE30AGR

Introduction and manual: http://www.mediafire.com/view/…hky7/SF_3_31_V1.0_ENG.pdf
    Please tell me if there is any error!

Enjoy!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von FF3170-LA6 () aus folgendem Grund: Update the download link to a bug fixed version.

• Ein bisschen Offtopic :
    Kennt jemand noch gute Strecken ( die es aktuell noch zum Download gibt ) wo man mit den Bussen fahren kann ? Also Linksverkehr ?

Durham hab ich zwar aber das sieht immer alles so leer aus. Allgemein ist mir keine schöne RHD-Map bekannt. Da gibt man sich wohl keine Mühe.

Schonmal vielen Dank für hilfreiche Antworten

EDIT: Die Hofdatei für Durham hab ich gefunden. Die war in einem einzigen Ordner noch drin.

• If it is not the best bus for OMSI, then I'm brainless drunk moron. I cannot find words to describe the awesomeness of this one. My note: 10/10!

• I just noticed that there was a bug: registration number and fleet number were missing on the bus in AI mode.
    So, if you downloaded the bus before I edited post #1, please do the following to fix the bug:
    1.Open "Leyland_Fleetline\Script\visual.osc" with Notepad.
    2.Find

Code
    1. {macro:ident-features_frame}

3.Add

Code
    1. 1 (S.L.Refresh_Strings)

on the line below

You do not need to download the bus again!

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

• any chance of getting hold of a right hand drive version of this wonderful bus
    so as it can be used of mojority of maps
    such as daytonford

thanks
    lelo4851

It is a right hand drive bus already. You mean "right hand traffic"? No, it is nearly impossible for me to convert it. That means I have to do almost everything again! Being a OMSI map maker also, I do think that making a RHD/LHT map (very tough already) is easier than "mirroring" the bus.

Does anyone know good maps for these RHD busses (except of Durham or Grundorf RHD) ?
    Please post links

I would suggest M Valley but I don't know if I can post a link here.

FF3170

• Der Bus ist wiklich klasse !
    Könnte man das vielleicht modden, dass man die Gänge auch mit der G27 Gangschaltung einlegen kann ?

Yes, you may modify the scripts to suit G27 yourself. You may even publish the modified scripts. No need to seek for my approval if you want to create some mods for this bus, EXCEPT fitting an automatic gearbox (especially Voith, ZF and Alision) on the bus! But it is not allowed to copy any part of the script and model files to other buses.

• Sorry but i have no experiences with scripts.
    Can anyone other script that ?
    May you can inspirate from other busses.

The "mechanism" of my gearbox lever script is quite different from other buses, so I may not take them as reference.
    Of course I know how to modify the scripts, but I don't have a G27 to test it...
    I think I will try to modify it "theoretically" and send it to a friend to test it.

• Mate.. This is just the business.

The rotating arms on the rollband levers, the macro behind that, it just looks super, i had to look at the script to it to see how it was put together, kind of like going under the bonnet

;)

It does sound really well and works really well, the gearbox!

Just need more time to try it out. Mirroring a bus is hard, a lot of people wish for both RHD and LHD buses of the same model but its up to the author really

;)

Regards