Name of project:
Type of download:
Map: G.Gabe, Routeres
Objects: G.Gabe, LMG-123, meXx, JXBELL, padarmartin, gcWorld, nemolus
Vehicles: MAN NL202: Frenzymax, Kamaz, LMG-123
Timetable: Atty707, G.Gabe, Routeres
- ANNAX: Routeres, Atty707, G.Gabe
- BUSE: padarmartin
- Vollmatrix: padarmartin
- BUSE for C56:GMI
- Volánbusz: Juhász Roland
- Volánbusz „new”: Tierhold Tamás
- Nógrád Volán: Routeres
- Nógrád Volán "red": Routeres
One and a half years of work. Inspired by the beautiful north-Hungarian scenery. 11 bus lines, custom objects, splines, sounds, vehicles including the Czech Bzmot railcar and many other AI vehicles made by our AI specialst, LMG-123.
You'll drive in forests, uphill, downhill, passing fields, crossing railways, listening to birds at day and crickets at night. We really hope that you will enjoy every minute spending on this map. That's our goal.
Feel free to use anything from the map for you projects, but please don't forget to give proper credit.
You will need to have at least the patch 1.04 installed in order to make the map work.
There are some objects that don't have snow texture. It will be fixed as soos as G.Gabe will be ready with them. The timetable of line 55 is still buggy at two bus stops.
http://routeres.ofpmafia.eu/B%…kt%c3%adv_1.01_repack.rar (Thanks to SergioCZ for providing FTP access!)
- Improved fps at Márianoszra
- Smaller scenery changes
- Added red Nógrád Volán repaint
- Added a retro Volán repaint for the O305
- Removed problematic letters, like "ö" from the name of our objects
- Removed police and ambulance cars from the ailist (temporarly, you can add them to the ailist if you want)
Pictures of the OMSI 1 version
MAKE SURE YOU DON'T OVERWRITE THE OMSI 2 SCRIPTS WITH THE OLD ONES
- NL202 changed to M&R’s NL202(2) due to problems with AI bus
- NG272 added (because why not?
- New tickets added
- Kid, old woman added
- Passengers don't get on the AI buses
- Passenger also don't get on your bus, unless you use the menu to type in the destination and the line.
- Trains are very slow.
- Tested on a fresh installation of Windows 8.1 on freshly installed OMSI 2. No problems were found.