Börzsöny-Ficitonal (v 1.01 - 2.01b) // Remastered Edition (WiP)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hallo zusammen, ich hoffe, dass hier ließt noch jemand.

Ich habe ein Frage zu den Linien: Wie man ja an den ganzen Hilfspfeilen erkennen kann, gibt es sehr viele Linien. Im Fahrplan kann ich aber nur zwei auswählen? Weiß jemand mehr?

LG

• hello guys can u help me i installed the map (omsi 1) but when i enter ingame i cant see the map in the map list??

:rolleyes:

• Ich stand vor einer weißen Kachel. Eine Idee warum OMSI nicht weiter geladen hat?

• I installed this map and its great, but now the AI in every other map has no wheels? I think it has something to do with the "Modern AI"-thing ..

I also get a single missing tile but thats not bothering me as much as the AI not having wheels

:D
  • I installed this map and its great, but now the AI in every other map has no wheels? I think it has something to do with the "Modern AI"-thing ..

No, it's a mistake from my side. This is the OMSI 2 compatible version of the first edition of the map, and I included the AI scripts too (because new cars and stuff), and if you install this version in OMSI 2, you overwrite the new AI scripts with the old ones, hence no wheels.

The new version can be downloaded from here: http://www.omsiplus.hu/letoltesek/borzsony-fiktiv-2/
    I didn't post it in the download section, because I was hoping for getting the final, fully working version of the .hof files, which has unfortunately never happened.

To fix the missing wheels, just verify the integrity of game cache in Steam. Make sure you backup your settings, profile and addon activation files.

• Very nice map.
    The roads and the villages are very nice and familiar to me because i live in Ardeal/Erdely in Romania and the villages around here look pretty much the same.
    I have a problem sometimes...people don't want to get in my bus even if i set the route correctly!
    How can i fix this?

• Hey, I have a problem with your map. When I start in Börzsöny and drive on line 180, I get this error: Warning: load x file - Direct9 Error: DXFILEERR_FILENOTFOUND (-2005531815)

A screenshot of my problem

• Uh, your logfile shows no errors, except some timetable related ones. I guess it's more like an OMSI related problem.

• I see only the sky.

Started at:
    Line: Helyi
    Route: 2
    Start: Hágó utca

Log

• Most likely there's something missing for the map, even though your logfile doesn't show anything usable. Do an error check with MapTools.
    Nevertheless, I'd recommend using the most recent version: Click

• The first thing, that I start is everytime map tools.

:D

RESULTS (Amount of):
    Scenery Objects: 402
    Scenery Object Folders: 67
    Splines: 63
    Spline Folders: 5
    Missing Objects: 0
    Missing Splines: 0

Well, I don't know about the newer Version. Thank you for the link.

:)