[Verison 1.5] Man NL202 - ZF tweak and tuturial

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hi everyone,

a little update for Krtz07 ZF Gearbox.

It's replace the sound of the first to second gear and second to third gear.

May be more updated sounds in a feew weeks

:-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,

ein kleines Update für Krtz07 ZF Gearbox.

Es ersetzt den Sound 1ter-2ter Gang und 2ter-3ter Gang.

Vll. gibt es in ein paar Wochen ein Update mit mehr Sounds

:-)

Have Fun/Viel Spaß

Download:
    http://www.4shared.com/archive/-Xb8aUdq/NL202_ZF_Update.html

ReadMe:

Just put the two files in the sound folder of your NL 202.

Enfach die beiden Files in den Sound-Ordner des NL 202 entpacken.

Thx to Krtz07 for his ZF Gearbox.

• Made some changes to the files... included "kickdown" shifting sounds. The sounds are pulled from the download in this thread - "MAN NL 202 ZF Sound-Update". Made some changes to the script... The transmission shifting has been completely reworked. The clutch engagement in the gears is more gradual versus semi-gradual. On downshifts, the bus would shift right into unlock, however, after watching an video of an tachometer, that is not the case. The transmission was in an state of Limbo. Now this has been simulated in OMSI. With each downshift, the RPMs will take an while to raise unless the throttle is tip. Also some up shifts gets some slippage between gears as well.

• Hi krtz07,

thenks for your great work.

I'll test it and give you my feebdack.

*EDIT* Mhmm..in my opinion the upshifting was in your first version better! I'd back up your first version and re-installed the old version, because up-shifting was better and smother.

• All I did was used the kickdown sounds which you released in your mod. The normal upshift sounds for 1-2 and 2-3 are exactly the same as in the first beta. I will reissue another beta in an few without the kickdown sound for 1-2. 2-3, I thought sounded pretty good. Preferably, I like to use the sounds from the same recording! As far as downshift sounds... Well eh.. I never had any downshift sounds.

For the next upcoming release version. Redid the whine in second gear, no more "pitch clipping". At least on my speakers on my computer.

• Awesome sound*-*
    I have a question..
    Can you make a ZF Mod with this Sound for MAN NL202 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNp5hhNV528)

Well the ZF in that clip sounds like it uses different ratios. in that clip right there, it sounds like it uses the longer ratios.
    It sounds like it uses the "A" ratio of the ZF transmission. The transmission ratios are an tad different and is longer. The ratios are. The Earlier version of the ZF before 1986 has those ratios, but some later verisons 1986-early 1990s had those ratios as well. The 5HP-592 which is used on the earlier Dennis Double Decker has this set of ratios as well.

Whereas on the "B" set, the one which i have model and the most current and common is:

It is possible to recreate the sounds from that clip, but it would not sound right because of the weight of the bus. the Man Nl202 would be extremely too light.

• Danke für diesen MOD

:thumbsup:

Nun kommt man auch in der map Moges auch den Berg hinauf danke.

(Google Translate)

Thanks for this MOD
    Now it is reflected in the map Moges also thank up the mountain.

Coaster

• Used some of the engine files provided by Kamaz and normalized the rest down to between 0.5-0.7 of the sound values. Before some of the sounds were too overpowered - way above 1.0! Also normalized the gear whine sounds to the same level as well.

OMSI could overpowered sounds using the software, suppose if the whine supersedes that of the engine just opted in an higher value.

[3d]
    Whereas the engine would get set 3.5. The length of the bus could be 12 meters, so the range of the sound at its maximum intensity would be heard from the axis point and 4 meters from this point.

On other stuff, Downshift triggers are now being used