Szombathely 3.21 (NEW version - 06.02.16)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Thanks Gibanica, great repaint !

56-osok tere - Vasutallomas ... 25 min ?!? lol

Some cars are blocked on the road without advancing

The schedule is not perfect. Later, if I will have SDK or I find out, how works the new schedule editor, I will repair it.
    Blocked cars ->ailists.cfg -> delete the line with Toyota Hiace.

:)

• Quoted from "Waterloo21"

91 18:17:16 - - Warning: Spline type "Splines\VKL/s Splines\str_gruen_1m.sli" could not be loaded!
    Have you got this file? If you haven't got, you find it in Szombathely 2.1 Multipack
    Yes i have this file!

It's interesting. I'm running out of ideas.

:(

Try to install the packs again. 2.1 Multipack, then 2.2, then 2.2 hotfix. It must be working.

• Wow i managed to take a bus.....So Waterloo21 this time i took a bus and choose for the first time to put it at Ujtemeto station.....and finally it worked....at all the other stations i have this fail to read VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstraάe.o3d warning!!!! But i dont care any more......i have my bus now and i can drive to these stations.....Thanks for your time and help Waterloo21...

• Wow i managed to take a bus.....So Waterloo21 this time i took a bus and choose for the first time to put it at Ujtemeto station.....and finally it worked....at all the other stations i have this fail to read VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstraάe.o3d warning!!!! But i dont care any more......i have my bus now and i can drive to these stations.....Thanks for your time and help Waterloo21...

I have an idea. I give you two links here, these are the Vorfahrtstrasse files. Takes this two files into Sceneryobjects/Nemolus Objekte/Verkehrszeichen/model

https://mega.co.nz/#!5pFQFQAL!…mgojRuerA2IyfGAJanBkmOMGM

https://mega.co.nz/#!9pM1RCxK!…FKxHnhSLlibcf95wKS_iex2UE

I'm waiting for your answer.

• I did it but i allready had those files and nothing changed again lol.....You remember what i said to you yesterday? That i can take a but only from Ujtemeto station and drive it? It wasnt so simple because i could only drive from Ujtemeto station to Nagyvaras utca bus stop (its the third bus stop if you start line 7 from Ujtemeto ) . After that bus stop the map is over and i can only make a U turn and go back to Ujtemeto station

:D

This warning i have ( fail to read VZ_Mast_Vorfahrtstraάe.o3d ) has 1 strainge letter so i thought to change from Control panel / Region and Language / Adminstrative / Change system local .....the lanquage for Uni-code programs from Greek to Hungarian and now my Pc can read exactly the letters and everything works perfect 100%

;)

. I dont know why this happened here cause in 2 years i drove a lot of maps and never had this problem!!!! But to tell you the truth i dont care anymore now lol......Waterloo21 thank you so much for your time and support.....have a nice day keep up with the good work and greetings to your beaudiful Hungary

• Hey waterloo,

thanks for the tip with the new installation, it works now fine for me.

But I have there one question remaining. I cannot drive the line 35, because theres no plan.. not during the week. Is this a special line with special timetables? And when can I drive this line then?

Bye

• Line 35 is a weekend line, you can drive it only on Saturdays and Sundays.

• Try with this...

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE

It's a test-update. Please make a backup for your maps/Szombathely 2.2 map, because this update will overwrite it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!h8EiHSSa!…Mp71v4zp8_l8FmC6tgAE_P4ZY

Changelog:
    - AI-busses stop at every stop
    - Articulated busses in the AI-traffic
    - Vasi Volán Repaint for articulated busses too
    - louder Announcements
    - "Seitenschilder" pack
    - no "Toyota Hiace stops in the middle of the street" problem

I'm waiting for your feedback. I hope, it will work.

• Good evening,
    I would ask if this map to work, requires version 1.06.
    I await a response

Yes, there are two versions of Szombathely map. Szombathely 2.1 is Omsi 1 compatible, Szombathely 2.2 is Omsi 2 compatible.
    Szombathely 2.1 needs at least version 1.04. In the first post you can find a description. You have to download two files. Szombathely 2.1 Multipack and the expansion pack. Their links are in the first post.

• So, I downloaded the second hotfix and played it immidiantly. It works just fine. All the points given, are working. The traffic goes without any problems, and Articulated buses with the repaints are driving too.

No problems found yet. For the test, I've driven the line 5 and back. Very good working hotfix.

;)

So, I guess good night. Bye.

• Hello, Waterloo21!

I have downloaded 2.1 Multipack and 2.2 for OMSI2, I have installed it and all dependencies for this map.
    The duration of map's loading is so short, and look, what can I see after it:
    There is just small part of the map and nothing more

And here is my log file

I hope you can help me