Szombathely 3.21 (NEW version - 06.02.16)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Can you help me, please?

:(

There is my logfile:

• Can you help me, please?
    There is my logfile

Hello, is it the complete logfile? I don't see any fatal error.

:S

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two workshop photos

Totally new crossing is under construction (not the final version)

:)

And the gas station will open soon...

8)

• Project Óperint

I'm working on a project, called Óperint. The map will total renewing between Nyugdíjasok otthona (Pensioners home - Line 7) - Városháza (Town hall - Line 7,9,30Y,35) stop and Nyugdíjasok otthona - Buszpályaudvar (Bus station - Line 3A,5,9,30Y,35) stop. Some new buildings, some new crossings and little additional objects.

The board is advertising the project.

Match supermarket and Shell gas station.

Nyomda stop (Printing house) became new image. (I'm not finished with the right side yet.)

Another Nyomda stop towards to the Railway station.

• Its a lovely real map, but but but, just for fun simulation purposes, could you add a little extra running into the early hours of the morning just to add to the driving experience, last bus on a busy route finishes at say, 1AM.

If not , not a problem at al, just a small suggestion

• Its a lovely real map, but but but, just for fun simulation purposes, could you add a little extra running into the early hours of the morning just to add to the driving experience, last bus on a busy route finishes at say, 1AM.

If not , not a problem at al, just a small suggestion

It would be good, but schedules are real. Unfortunately, there are no bus services at nights.

Where does the HOF File from the Szombathely 2.1 Multipack go to in the omsi files?

In to the map of the actual bus, which do you want to drive. There are some types of hof files. They belong to different types of busses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New month, new project, a lot of ideas, which I want to realize.

Project Petőfi - Reconstruction of the Petőfi street between Berzsenyi könyvtár (library) and Buszpályaudvar (Bus station) from the ground.

Billboard with the advertisement of the project.

Fountain in the front of the library.

Berzsenyi könyvtár stop

Paragvári grade school

• I'm getting this error on the Szombathely 2.1. I'm trying to get 2.1 working first before updating. Please help

http://gyazo.com/b40c224c5f39ddb7c38330aaa4cea56f
    http://gyazo.com/eabe426e6403cba9cbd778cbe6b81173

Here is my error log

• I'm getting this error on the Szombathely 2.1. I'm trying to get 2.1 working first before updating. Please help

http://gyazo.com/b40c224c5f39ddb7c38330aaa4cea56f
    http://gyazo.com/eabe426e6403cba9cbd778cbe6b81173

Szombathely 2.1 is the Omsi 1 version of the map. Szombathely 2.2 is the Omsi 2 version. You have to update (2.2). In the first post in this topic, you will find a list with the necessary packs.

• No. You don't have to copy the HOF map into the game. In this map, you find some types of hof files. You have to copy these files in the maps of busses. Which do you want to drive. There are different types of bus-displays, therefore there are different types of Hof-files.

Money-problem:
    Top row (left to right): 200,100,50,20,10,5 (HUF)
    Bottom row (left to right) 600,300,150,60,30,15 (HUF)

Ticket prices: Single ticket: 350, Day ticket: 825, Short line-ticket: 210, Child-ticket: 165 (HUF)

Waterloo21: it's a fantastic job! I'm waiting for the next release.. Do you plan to add some date dependent content to the map?

I didn't think about it yet. First, I have to finish with the reconstruction works (actual project: Petőfi street). And there are some other ideas yet.

Berzsenyi könyvtár (library) stop reloaded, in the background with the Cathedral (the third largest church in Hungary)

Direct to the railway station

• Hallo,

erstmal noch ein großes Lob! Sieht toll aus, die Map!

Aber ich hätte zwei Fragen:
    1. Bezüglich des Fahrkartenverkaufs: Bin gestern mit einem Citaro da rumgekurvt und dann hat mir der Fahrgast einen 1000er Schein dahin gelegt und wollte für 225 eine Karte haben. Was muss ich denn bitte da zurückgeben?
    2. Welche Busse fahren denn in der Realität dort und wo kann man die downloaden? Finde hier leider nichts dazu

:(

Gruß,

JMS

• 1. Sollte dann 500 Schein und 200, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5 Münzen vorhanden.
    2. Ikarus 263, MAN SL283, Credo BN12, Credo LC9.5 Solobusse, Ikarus 280, Ikarus 435 Gelenbusse. source: wikipedia
    In OMSI Vorhanden:
    Ikarus 263, 280

• 1. Sollte dann 500 Schein und 200, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5 Münzen vorhanden.
    2. Ikarus 263, MAN SL283, Credo BN12, Credo LC9.5 Solobusse, Ikarus 280, Ikarus 435 Gelenbusse. source: wikipedia
    In OMSI Vorhanden:
    Ikarus 263, 280

Danke für die Antwort!

Hilfe zur Kasse:
    Obere Reihe: 200,100,50,20,10,5 (HUF)
    Untere Reihe: 600,300,150,60,30,15 (HUF)

Und ein paar neue Screenshots

Synagoge

"Nyomda" (Presse) Haltestelle

"Király Sportcentrum" Haltestelle

• The central bus station got a facelift.

And the life goes on... Brown area - the gas station has been demolished. And it's the first chrono-event in the map.