Szombathely 3.21 (NEW version - 06.02.16)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Heya Waterloo,

I'm back again after a small break,a new pc and I see you got us a new map, unfortunately my error still remains, the map after a while disappears and can't figure out why. Checked the files,renamed a couple and here is the logfile to see if you can figure out anything else.

:D

Oh yeah and I can't find that Kennz.bmp file anywhere

:P

Thanks for the help.

• @ Routeres and Waterloo21:

You are my heroes for today.
    Quite big "Thank you" to you both.

Waterloo21:
    What "support" refers to:
    You really are an idol and I admire your patience with us.*

Have a nice Weekend and

"see you in Szombathely (3.0)"

*Google-translated

• Thanks Waterloo! The map is great, i like it very much. Very very good work. But i found another bug after TESCO szupermarket bus stop on 30Y line.

Well...I can't say anything.

:whistling:

I didn't meet with this problem, here works it fine. You can replace it in the Editor, I don't have got any better idea.

:rolleyes:
  • Sceneryobjects\LVB Fan12 Objekte\Brücken\Steinbrücke.sco

can anyone help me with please

• Waterloo and other, i have problem with objects too.

I need: Szombathely\vonalak.sco, Steven objecten\texture.sco, LVB Fan12 Objekte\ Ikea.sco

ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_15,5_3spur_11,5m_2lane.sco, \ADDON_SimpleStreets\model\RQ_15,5_3spur_11,5m_Bus1laneStart.o3d

It looks like realy nice real map and i want to play it. If you will help me, i will be happy.

mike-1979: https://www.mediafire.com/?374ra3tbbckyebh

• Szombathely\vonalak.sco, Steven objecten\texture.sco, LVB Fan12 Objekte\ Ikea.sco

ADDON_SimpleStreets\RQ_15,5_3spur_11,5m_2lane.sco, \ADDON_SimpleStreets\model\RQ_15,5_3spur_11,5m_Bus1laneStart.o3d

Szombathely/vonalak is in the pack. The map don't use Steven objecten/texture.sco and there is no Ikea in Szombathely.

And here are the Simple Streets files:

https://mega.co.nz/#!x5MAQKjD!…FVYhCZ-HJ2XUJw_T2PpJtNnw4
    https://mega.co.nz/#!opUyQSDQ!…3b1VM5KFD1UM-BQu6GavvVDzA

• I dont know why, but my omsi 2 showed me this error messages... I went only line 7 yet and it is work. Thanks for the files.

EDIT: New problems are here... I dont know what can i do...

Logfile:

EDIT2: I downloaded New Addon SimpleStreets and again, is everything ok.

• I dont know why, but my omsi 2 showed me this error messages... I went only line 7 yet and it is work. Thanks for the files.

EDIT: New problems are here... I dont know what can i do...
    EDIT2: I downloaded New Addon SimpleStreets and again, is everything ok.

I had a problem with the patch, but after downloading and installing the "full version" I ran only into an OMSI 2.1 DirectX error.
    Before on line 27 tile at Autóbuszállomás not loaded.

• Hallo!
    Es wäre eine große Hilfe sein, wenn sie eine Art von Strecke auf der Karte, dh ein Liniennetzplan waren.

Hello!
    It would be a great help if they were some kind of route on map, ie, a Liniennetzplan.

• Unsichtbare Wand / Glass Ceiling
    An dieser Stelle der Linie 7 kann ich nicht mehr weiterfahren. Kann mann bitte den Fehler beheben.
    At this point the line 7 I can no longer continue. Can please fix the bug man.

Bild vom Thread 183 / Picture of thread 183

Zitat

Kreuzung Problem / Problem Crossing
    ..... Und an dieser Kreuzung stimmt was nicht. Sollte auch behoben werden.
    ..... and at this intersection which is not true. Should also be addressed.

• Hallo!
    Es wäre eine große Hilfe sein, wenn sie eine Art von Strecke auf der Karte, dh ein Liniennetzplan waren.

Hello! Das ist eine gute Idee. Ich werde eine Karte machen.

Unsichtbare Wand / Glass Ceiling
    An dieser Stelle der Linie 7 kann ich nicht mehr weiterfahren. Kann mann bitte den Fehler beheben.
    At this point the line 7 I can no longer continue. Can please fix the bug man.

Im ersten Post findest du die Lösung.

:)

Kreuzung Problem / Problem Crossing
    ..... Und an dieser Kreuzung stimmt was nicht. Sollte auch behoben werden.
    ..... and at this intersection which is not true. Should also be addressed.

https://mega.co.nz/#!kk0TgYBR!…MDyThE1dgYXM5-Q92cpmmdHR8

Sceneryobjects->Addon_SimpleStreets->model

Ich schlage vor, eine Sicherungskopie zu machen. Ich hoffe, dass alles klappen wird.

:)
  • Today on line 7....

Logfile:

WTF?? Route -> Vasutallomas

• Hallo habe das problem das im fahrplanmenü die umläufe fehlen ....kann mir jemand weiterhelfen ? ......danke im voraus