Szombathely 3.21 (NEW version - 06.02.16)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • There is a fictive depot nearby already

It isn't fictive.

;)

-------------------------

Éhen Gyula square (in front of the railway station) got a facelift. It's more realistic now.

:)

• New version of the map is available. Links are in the first post.

What's new?

- Working display-system (thanks to Nemeza)
    - Some new objects
    - modified parts in the town, more reality

- no invisible walls

:P

- Christmas feeling
    - new billboards

• Well, the work continues, the next stop is Olad.

:P

Olad is a garden city of Szombathely with bus lines 5 & 35. This area was available in the 2.0 version yet. So, I think a little facelift will be good.

• Do you plan new directions in the near or far future?

Yes, there are a lot of plans. But the free time is not so much.

Some new screenshots from the rebuilded Olad, final station

More screenshots available on the map's facebook site -> Link in the first post

• Hello Waterloo21, I am ready to download this wonderful map again but want to create another realistic AI list, what vehicles are used on all the services included with the map (driveable and AI only lines) and are all services on the map operated by Vasi Volan? Thanks!

• Hello Waterloo21, I am ready to download this wonderful map again but want to create another realistic AI list, what vehicles are used on all the services included with the map (driveable and AI only lines) and are all services on the map operated by Vasi Volan? Thanks!

As I know, all services still operated by Vasi Volán.
    Vehicles: Ikarus 260, 263, 280, 415, 435, MAN SL283, Credo BN12 I guess, that it is possible, that there is no Ikarus 260/263/415 any more as there is more Credo BN12 instead.
    Info in hungarian (incuding history photos and some registration numbers):
    http://htibor.fw.hu/vasi_sz_helyi.htm

Thank you for the answer, Nemeza

The correct list is: Ikarus 280, Ikarus 263, Ikarus 435, CREDO BN 12, MAN SL283, Volkswagen LT 46

Line 3A: Ikarus 263, CREDO BN 12, MAN SL283
    Line 5: CREDO BN 12, Ikarus 280
    Line 7:CREDO BN 12
    Line 9:CREDO BN 12
    Line 22:Volkswagen LT 46
    Line 25:CREDO BN 12,Ikarus 263, MAN SL283
    Line 27:CREDO BN 12,Ikarus 263, MAN SL283
    Line 30Y:Ikarus 280, Ikarus 435, CREDO BN 12
    Line 35:Ikarus 280, Ikarus 435

• Hi

I installed all packs but in wrong way - first 2.1 multipack and after that 2.2 and the hotfixes. I just reinstalled 2.2 and the hotfixes, but now I see only a part of the map and after chosing a bus, I see only the sky. Here is the logfile: