Import OMSI 1 stuff (maps, busses etc.) to OMSI 2.

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Citaro is with no sound

Solution for sound problem (ONLY Soundpack by Morphi up to V1.8 which is also included in Citaro Upgrade Pack by Kamaz!):
    search in "sound_zf.cfg" and in "sound_m447hlag_zf.cfg" for "Leerlaufsummen-Testweise" and replace the following parts

Code
    1. [loopsound]
    2. zf/zf-idle.wav

Code
    1. [loopsound]
    2. zf/zf-out.wav

Code
    1. [loopsound]
    2. zf/zf-in.wav

with

Code
    1. [loopsound]
    2. zf@zf-idle.wav

Code
    1. [loopsound]
    2. zf@zf-out.wav

Code
    1. [loopsound]
    2. zf@zf-in.wav

but buttons and instrumentation are white (no texture)

Try this fix by replacing your actual textures (vehicles/MB_O530/texture) with these ones:

• When I look at the logfile, every terminal crash (or failure to save OMSI 1 map in OMSI 2 editor), seems to relate to Direct3D, for example:

109 16:09:53 - - Error: Direct3D-Device lost!
    110 16:09:53 - - Error: Direct3D-Device-Reset schlug fehl, Fehler: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
    111 16:09:53 - - Error: Sonnenlicht could not be set!
    112 16:09:53 - - Error: Sonnenlicht could not be set!
    113 16:09:53 - - Error: Spotlight could not be set!
    114 16:09:53 - - Warning: Texturladen - Direct9 Error: D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE (-2005530518)

I'm thinking out loud - but is this DirectX, could I force OMSI to run on OpenGL?

With regards to the maps - it is all very well and good saying 'download everything again', but what if you are trying to make your own map?

I did a little messing around in the editor - I opened a clean map, put down an M-R spline and saved - no problem. I then selected one of my own splines (a reskinned M-R spline), and attempted to save - but I got an error. I looked at 'my' spline compared to M-R's, but couldn't find any difference at all (texture formatting, .sli code parameters, etc), with the exception of .surf files (I tried to open one in Notepad++ but it seems to be encoded).

• I too am concerned about the payware addons. I love all of them, and I'm curious on how to install them into OMSI 2. I guess I will wait for the patch to be released, and hopefully we can enjoy our beloved addons once again.
    Regards,
    Zeblander

• I cant run the spandau map in OMSI 2.

:thumbdown:

The bus jumps to much near Rathaus Spandau and my graphic card allmost got on fire.

But I have manidge to install the MB O305 Official Payware Addon on to OMSI 2.
    - by installing and activate it on OMSI 1
    - then copy it to OMSI 2.
    - open the map with the Editor and save it without touching any part of the map. Just for saving it in OMSI 2 version.
    The AI busses dont stop at the busstops but at least I can drive normaly by tacking over one of the AI busses and its timetable.

But if I delete OMSI 1 the map stops working in OMSI 2.

?(
  • I cant run the spandau map in OMSI 2.

:thumbdown:

The bus jumps to much near Rathaus Spandau and my graphic card allmost got on fire.

As a temporary measure until the game is patched, reduce or eliminate AI buses. I find this improves FPS considerably. I have a low-spec computer and I have to sometimes drive from an outside view to eliminate the jumping.

• KACHELINDEX INVALID IN FSTR 0, entry 0
    I have this problem too.What is the meaning of this message

• Hello quys i have problem.I moved Neuendorf and Mercedes O305 from Omsi 1 to Omsi 2.Then running game=neuendorf don't running,MB O305 give error and doesn't work IBIS and other thing
    Maybe developments of game will release a patch?

• Hello quys i have problem.I moved Neuendorf and Mercedes O305 from Omsi 1 to Omsi 2.Then running game=neuendorf don't running,MB O305 give error and doesn't work IBIS and other thing
    Maybe developments of game will release a patch?

Becouse the MB O305 is already in OMSI 2 and sometimes can give problems. Try moving away the one that comes with the game first and then install the addon pack.

• Its a bold one but im gonna try and see if i can force OMSI to open some
    maps and it should ask me do i want to convert it to the new format (which should happen regardless) but doesnt. So over the weekend, i'll see what I can do.

Seems if OMSI custom splines have a few errors that OMSI 1 overlooked, are now being picked up by OMSI 2, my guess (just a guess) M&R have been seeing what happens when people mess about with splines and such and spoil default or other maps, so they've added a stringent system to check that all is well. So id say be careful using mods which aren't properly tested in future. Just my assumption

• Its a bold one but im gonna try and see if i can force OMSI to open some
    maps and it should ask me do i want to convert it to the new format (which should happen regardless) but doesnt. So over the weekend, i'll see what I can do.

Seems if OMSI custom splines have a few errors that OMSI 1 overlooked, are now being picked up by OMSI 2, my guess (just a guess) M&R have been seeing what happens when people mess about with splines and such and spoil default or other maps, so they've added a stringent system to check that all is well. So id say be careful using mods which aren't properly tested in future. Just my assumption

That correlates with what I've seen. Try it yourself - take an OMSI 1 spline, retexture it, move it to OMSI 2. Then, open OMSI 2 editor, save, then place the spline, and save again. It won't save after you've introduced the OMSI 1 spline.

Wait, so is that why neither my OMSI 1-times nor my newly-being-created OMSI 2 maps don't want to launch in OMSI 2? When it comes down to roads, I've used only splines that I've written myself (there are only but a few splines from other authors, and actually just one from m+r in the OMSI 1 map) and I get a lovely "Fehler bei Bereichspüfrung" whenever I load either one.
    A friend of mine from the Polish end of things told me that all I need to eliminate the Fehler is to place pedestrian-pathed splines on every tile that doesn't have one - but as far as I remember, the OMSI 1 map has exactly that already...!

This isn't putting me in a good mood. I don't care about the OMSI 1 map in OMSI 2 (I'm still gonna develop that map in 1.06), but if the other map doesn't want to co-operate, I am not gonna be the happiest person over here, that's for sure.

• That correlates with what I've seen. Try it yourself - take an OMSI 1 spline, retexture it, move it to OMSI 2. Then, open OMSI 2 editor, save, then place the spline, and save again. It won't save after you've introduced the OMSI 1 spline.

Retexturing doesn't change properties within that spline just the image.

I mean custom objects which use custom text etc etc COULD be one reason but it seems OMSI 2 throws up errors regardless what you do.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt