Omsi 2 jumping bus

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello for all.I downloaded new game Omsi 2 choosing the spandau map and bus MAn ng 272.When i come to Rathaus Spandau bus start jumping,that it makes undriveable.
    Is there a solution for jumping?

• FPS has nothing to do with it, FPS is governed by the GPU which upon checking OMSI doesn't utilise the GPUs memory or processing power, the CPU is doing everything, running Windows, running OMSI and calculating the AI, time of day, it's too much even for an i7

A lot of us have DDR 3 GPUs which are fine when i use anything else graphic dependant. Just need to divide up the power to other peripherals. A lot of people are pleading for GPU support.

• I had that problem too, but in my case (I have quite a powerful PC) it was down to OMSI 2 running out of RAM, which can also force a slew of error messages. Try downloading a free program called "CFF Explorer" and do the following:

• Back up your OMSI 2 .exe file (make a copy of it, rename it to something like "OMSI.exe.BAK"
    • Run CFF Explorer, use the program to open the OMSI 2 .exe (the original, not the backup)
    • Choose "File Headers"
    • Next to the field Characteristics, press "Click Here"
    • Check the box next to "App can handle >2 GB"
    • Save the edited .exe

This should prevent the game running out of RAM. Unfortunately I think it only lets it use 3 GB of RAM, but it's a 50% increase over the default 2 GB of a 32-bit application.

Helped me anyway

:)

Cheers,

- ThomsenX

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt