Mercedes-Benz O530 G + O530 V2, O520 V2

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,
    First of all, great work on the bus, it looks excellent. I've a problem however - I can't select D or R gears and therefore I can't drive it. When I hover the mouse over those buttons it changes to an index finger but they're still unclickable. There's a workaround - if I let a CPU driver to take it and then switch to myself again I can drive in D only but then the display on the dashboard is off.
    Is there a way I can fix this? Thanks in advance.

I hope i can help you.

When you wanna drive the Bus you Press E for the Electric, then you apply the breaks. If you use Mousesteering Pull back the Mouse completly.
    The press D for forward driving and of course release the Handbrake. Then it should work.

• I can't select D or R gears and therefore I can't drive it.

Hey,
    it's an automatic transmission. Have you ever driven a car with one?
    Same procedure there, if you want to change the gear you have to break.
    It's as simple as that

:D
  • I hope i can help you.

When you wanna drive the Bus you Press E for the Electric, then you apply the breaks. If you use Mousesteering Pull back the Mouse completly.
    The press D for forward driving and of course release the Handbrake. Then it should work.

Thanks a lot!

Zitat

Hey,
    it's an automatic transmission. Have you ever driven a car with one?
    Same procedure there, if you want to change the gear you have to break.
    It's as simple as that

:D

Nope, I've never driven one with automatic gears actually!

:P

Thanks!

• Hi,

I'm playing with the O530 G Citaro (3 Doors) version on the map Berlin-Spandau as default in OMSI2.

My problem is that i can't see Line 92 anymore in the destination list.. yesterday i re-downloaded and re-installed the busses.

Also, i cannot set any of the destinations on the bus title board, because they do not exist in the dropdown box.. can anyone please help me?!

• - set an earlier Year before loading the map.
    - or set Line 137
    - or look for the *.hof Files in the Bus Folder

• Ich habe das ganze Forum jetzt schon abgesucht... ich möchte gerne das Gelenkquietschen auch im Citaro G haben. Kann mir jemand genauer erklären wie das funktioniert ?

LG

Öffne die sound datei:

sound_zf_t.cfg

und füge das ganz unten ein:

dann sollte es klappen.

lg
    sven

P.S die wav. dateien aus dem NG noch im citaro kopieren (Gelenk_Quietschen01.wav) und (Gelenk_Quietschen02.wav)

• Guess not.. :\

I'm sure, somebody will help you if you keep asking.

:cursing:

There are many other users who want to have an answer to their problems, but they write their question only once and then wait for an answer. If there is none, nobody has an answer. It's simple as that.
    But what you do is spamming, which is really crap. Please, simply wait, if somebody has an answer to your problem, he will sooner or later give it. Just have a little patience!

• Gibt es schon einen Fix für das Problem mit dem Nachläufer beim Citaro G? Marcel Kuhnt hat dazu im Thread zum Update im Hauptprogramm-Supportforum was geschrieben.

In ALLEN BUS-Dateien folgendes suchen:

[ai_deltaheight]

und nach

[ai_deltaheight]

ändern.

Funktioniert anscheinend soweit, falls nicht, den Wert ggf noch etwas ins negative erhöhen, bspw -0.115 etc ...

• Dringendes Problem:
    Ich kann mit dem Gelenkbus nicht losfahren, da ich D nicht auswählen kann. Das Fahrerinformationsdisplay zeigt mit den Gang N an. Wie komme ich nach D? Ich habe schon geklick und geschaltet. Nichts passiert.

• Dringendes Problem:
    Ich kann mit dem Gelenkbus nicht losfahren, da ich D nicht auswählen kann. Das Fahrerinformationsdisplay zeigt mit den Gang N an. Wie komme ich nach D? Ich habe schon geklick und geschaltet. Nichts passiert.

Wie schon 10000 mal geschrieben. BREMSE durch treten dabei D drücken ;)^^

• Zitat

Dringendes Problem
    Dringendes Problem:

Echt jetzt ?

Das wurde bestimmt schon gefühlte 1000mal geklärt, auch schon hier im Thread man muss nur mal etwas lesen.

• Echt jetzt ?

Das wurde bestimmt schon gefühlte 1000mal geklärt, auch schon hier im Thread man muss nur mal etwas lesen.

Ja dann müsste aber jeder Beitrag 2 erklärungen enthalten

;)

. Nur Spaß.

TUT: Wer wegfahren möchte bitte die BREMSE GANZ DURCHDRÜCKEN und WÄHRENDESSEN "D" drücken!!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    AlexOmsi