Settings Optimization

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,
    I have recently bought OMSI2 off Steam and found it to be very laggy.

I had given a try in configuring it but only made the matters worse

:(

The average fps I'm gettings is 5 - 9 which in my opinion is unacceptable :[

I'm sure you had many of such threads but could anyone help me set up OMSI because I don't fully understand how to achieve best performance in it.

My Specs for reference:
    Core i5 4670 @ 3.8GHz + 16GB 1600MHz RAM
    NVIDIA GTX 760 2GB Edition

Dual SSD Raid0 for games.

Your help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

• It sounds to me that your settings are set way too low or too high. Please post a screenshot of your settings. It also sounds like you have too many tiles loading up as well.

• Your English is quite good bud

:D

It has increased the performance by a little bit. Now I can see the mirrors + fps increase to average 12

:)
  • In the Graphics screen: turn turn Target Framrate down to 40. Change Neigbour Tiles Count to 2. Change Max. Obj. Visibility Distance to 750. Change Min. Obj. Size to 1.30 and for Reflections to 4.60. Change Real Time Reflections to Economy and tick the Only User Vehicle box. Untick Stencil Buffer Effects and change Max. Map Complexity to Loading also objects in near side streets.

In the Graphics (advanced) screen: Turn Real Time Reflexions Texture Size down to 512.

For the AI Traffic Screen: You can leave everything the way it is but you should be able turn up Schedule Priority to 3 or 4, that way trains and more AI traffic will run, but with a loss of FPS.

• Neu erstellte Beiträge unterliegen der Moderation und werden erst sichtbar, wenn sie durch einen Moderator geprüft und freigeschaltet wurden.

Die letzte Antwort auf dieses Thema liegt mehr als 182 Tage zurück. Das Thema ist womöglich bereits veraltet. Bitte erstellen Sie ggf. ein neues Thema.

Maximale Anzahl an Dateianhängen: 10
    Maximale Dateigröße: 100 kB
    Erlaubte Dateiendungen: pdf, txt