Ikarus 412 BKV v0.9

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Art des Downloads: / Type of download:
    Bus
    Projektname: / Name of project:
    Ikarus 412 BKV v0.9

Beteiligte Personen: / Participating users:
    Model : Labbi, BPI-129, nemeza
    Scripts: BPI-129, nemeza, M&R
    Sounds: Mark0244, Dudás Gábor, Bajnáczki Zsolt, ikarusv134
    Special thanks: Dudás Gábor, Bajnáczki Zsolt, Pádár Martin, BPO-193

Copyright: Bitte nicht auf andere Seiten Hochladen! / Please do not upload it to other sites!
    Creative Commons: Attribute-NonCommertional-ShareAlike

Bilder/Videos: / Pictures/videos:
    uH-oZuYHk-Q

-
    Wichtig! Man muß Adblockers ausschalten und Pop-Up Fenster erlauben (nur für automatische Download nötig). Nach ca.5 Secunden sollte der Download starten / aufkommen.

Necessary to turn off ad blockers, and allow pop up windows for the site (only necessary for automatic download), after clicking the ad, download will pop up / start after 2-5 sec.

I do not have any share in omsicenter.com, my own additional extension is on my own homepage..
    -
    Download link (Futár control unit only 'basic pack'): http://www.omsicenter.com/dl.php?id=30 | http://www.omsicenter.com

--
    I had forgotten to include two files, but I updated the pack at ca. 18:45 2014.05.08.

Download FOK-GYEM extension / update pack (not containing the whole bus!): nemeza.hu omsi1-2_Ikarus_412_v09_fokgyem-release-nmz.zip

14 Mal editiert, zuletzt von nemeza () aus folgendem Grund: FOK-GYEM extension / update added

• download link doesn't seem to open?

this pops up

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /home/omsicenter.com/server/dlb.php on line 5
    Nem szép dolog a közvetlen linkelgetés!

• In my case thee site says "Your download will start in a few seconds". But nothing happens ...

I get that bit and then the other bit I posted

• Nee, den lade ich mir nicht runter. Gefällt mir persönlich überhaupt nicht und ist mit anderen Bussen die zum Download angeboten werden nicht zu vergleichen

• Was macht denn der FOK-GYEM Mod der dadrunter noch zu downloaden ist ?

FOK-GYEM is a different control unit, more like IBIS. Technical niveau of the '80-s '90-s. I worked on it more or less ~1.5 years.
    FUTÁR is a kind of IVU control unit - GPS based, and networking capable. Let me say state-of-the-art.

I had forgotten to include two files, but I updated the pack at ca. 18:45 2014.05.08.

In my case thee site says "Your download will start in a few seconds". But nothing happens ...

Das selbe Problem hab ich auch Patti98

If you turn off ad blockers for the site and allow pop-ups (download need only), after clicking the ad, download will start after 2-5 sec.

I do not have any share in omsicenter.com, my own part is on my own homepage..

• I tried every possible way to download pack from omsicenter, including disabling adblock/allowing pop-ups and using proxy (it lets me at least to view orange-coloured site, without proxy it won't load at all) and still no luck! This is some kind of disaster. Nemeza, could you perhaps do something about it? OmsiCenter sucks so bad!

• I tried every possible way to download pack from omsicenter, including disabling adblock/allowing pop-ups and using proxy (it lets me at least to view orange-coloured site, without proxy it won't load at all) and still no luck! This is some kind of disaster. Nemeza, could you perhaps do something about it? OmsiCenter sucks so bad!

I've just downloaded again on my laptop:
    Necessary was only enabling popups, and disabling adblock, and waiting for some seconds on the bus page.
    Anyway I found it on ofpmafia.eu too, I don't know how long will it be there..

I will ask second time the main author..

• I've just downloaded again on my laptop:

Unfortunately I don't have Hungarian IP like you do. I tried several browser proxies but the site seems to be immune to them. Page won't load unless I move to Hungary (I wouldn't mind actually!) and the whole situation is just sadly ridiculous.

Edit: all right, I found the file "ikarus_412_v08b.zip" elsewhere, thank you very much.

Edit 2:
    And so I finally tested the bus. It was FOK-GYEM extension I was most curious about and I'm not disappointed at all. You've done very well, congratulations!
    There is just one nuance I'm wondering about. With door opened, you press the bell button and internal displays won't change a bus stop name until I press door close button. Is it the correct behaviour? I remember those displays very well from my home town I'm 100% sure next stop would change RIGHT after pressing the bell button, NOT the door close button.
    And the minor issue: internal board should change next stop in the moment of pressing the bell button, not just refresh after NR + TIME.

:)

Well, at least this is how FOK-GYEMs worked in my town and I could see it in every Ikarus 411/412/415.

• rodan
    Thanks, I had a description, so I had to "script only", but I was not sure which button indicates the stepping. I may correct it later

There are no more FOK-GYEM units in operation on buses now, as FUTÁR took over.

Did you found the Polish controller texture?

Thanks for it to Vbusiarz

I do not know, if FOK-GYEM was also included in German, Czech, Slovak, Estonina or other Ikaruses or not. I guess there were no FOK-GYEMs in Ikaruses to Russia.