"Arrêt..." - "Prochain Arrêt" - "Ligne .. Destination .."

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello,

I'm french, and in my city, Metz, we have a small display as Karosa Citybus 12 in Omsi. And with this display, we have automated annoucements on all vehicles. You can watch my video here: http://youtu.be/sFo8KNiINN8

For the display, I want to add:

1) With an announcement in interior at the first stop on the line, and at all stops when you open the front door. -> (LINE XX AT DESTINATION TO XX)

TEXT1: LINE xx
    TEXT2: DESTINATION
    TEXT3: \NAME OF DESTINATION/

2) With an announcement in interior "Next Station: XX"

TEXT1: NEXT STATION
    TEXT2: \NAME BUSSTOP/

3) Without annoucement

TEXT1: Date and time -> DD/MM/YY HH:MM

4) Without annoucement

TEXT1: ARRIVATE IN xx MINUTES

5) With an announcement in interior (Station: XX)

TEXT1: STOP:

At terminus...

6) With an annoucement in interior (Station: XX. Thanks to travel in the network LE MET')

TEXT1: TERMINUS:

For my project in Omsi 2, I want to have these scripts. The problem is... I'm am bad in scripts. I search an solution, or an member is good for scripts. For the announcements sounds, i have already creating sounds.

;)

If anyone is interested, I would be grateful and would not fail to mention the participation in the project.

Thanks in advance,