In this section you can present your creations to others (maps, buses, modifications, scenery objects, etc.). The following rules have to be understood additionally in this section:
* NEW THREADS are caught by our UNLOCKING SYSTEM and therefore the thread has to be approved by a moderator in order for it to become visible to other forum members. So please do not post your thread more than once, as it has to pass through the system - this may take a while. You will be informed if your thread is for any reason not unlocked to other members.
* NEW THREADS need to be created by our uniform TEMPLATE! You'll find it in this thread or in the spoiler beneath this point.
Every mandatory information needs to be in it. (Either you write a text or you use our notes.) If your thread does not contain all the information you will get a symbolic warning that asks you to re-create your thread by template.
(Red colour = Mandatory item)
Type of project: (Bus, real map, fictive map, bus repaint, bus modification, scenery object, crossing, road, spline or combination)
Name of project: (Name of map, bus etc.)
Participating users: (self-explanatory)
Help needed: (If yes, for what exactly)
Probable construction period: (No (mandatory) statement necessary)
Details: (Short description of project, for example route map, way of functioning of a mod etc.)
* CLOSINGS OF THREADS desired by the thread opener are connected with a 4 WEEKS WAITING PERIOD until they can be reopened by request. In former times, many users decided to first close and then reopen their threads again. That's not what it should be like so we decided to restrict the rules.
* Showing your private projects in the showroom means to open yourself to the community and shows a WISH OF PUBLICITY. Be aware of the possible consequences: There will always be criticism! If you decide to present your projects to the user you definitely have to be prepared for comments that you don't like. Very important in this situation are both the ACCEPTANCE OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and the TOLERANCE TOWARDS NEGATIVE COMMENTS.
You'll find tips on how a good, helpful and constructive criticism looks like in here.
* A very important point are also the BETA TESTING PROCESSES of your own projects. You'll find further information on that topic in this thread: Link
Your board team