Ahlheim 3.1.1 (20.02.2015)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hey,

thanks for your commendation.

:)

We have already done as much as we can to improve the FPS rate at the central station. We worked with priorities and stuff like that and also tried to delete as much objects as we can to ensure a better rate. But some people still seem to have problems with the performance. The only thing I can suggest is that you change the ailists.cfg. There are a few different ailists in the download archive which include only MAN buses by MR etc. That could for example improve your rate. Then you can also try to lower your option settings (object priority or schedule priority) so that less objects/buses are loaded while playing. If this won't help you may open the map editor and delete a few objects by yourself if you think you don't need them to have fun with the map because this is the problem in this area. There are many many objects used. There is nothing I can do for you at the moment apart from that. You also can try bus line 198 which doesn't operate via the central station, but this may get boring after some time...

:/

I hope I could help you.

Regards
    Sascha

• Leider kann ich die Map nicht spielen, da sich OMSI 2 beim "Loading AL" einmal komplett aufhängt. Hab schon die benötigten Fahrzeuge angeschaut, sind alle vorhanden. An was kann das noch liegen ??

?(

Danke schonmal

:D

EDIT:
    Hat sich geklärt.

• I'm new to OMSI in general and I'm amazed by the quality of this Freeware route, but somehow some area's do not load. I have installed all the addon's required for this route. What could be the problem?

Logfile:

• Kein Fahrscheinverkauf trotz harken! Normal ?

Nein, denn harken kann man im Garten mit einer Harke. Aber der Fahrscheinverkauf wird mit einem Dropdown-Menü eingestellt: Kein - Normal - Erweitert...

I'm new to OMSI in general and I'm amazed by the quality of this Freeware route, but somehow some area's do not load. I have installed all the addon's required for this route. What could be the problem?

Please download the actual version of gcW-Addon and install it again, this could be helpful.

• Hmmm... Bei mir scheinen ein paar Zäune zu fehlen obwohl ich sie installiert habe.
    Meine Logfile:

• Hallo,

habe eine kleines Problem.
    Die Map ist echt der Hammer, aber wenn ich den Mercedes Benz O530 von Alterr benutze kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung mit Problem bei der Turerverzoegerungsteuerung.
    Auf anderen Maps läuft der Bus tadellos ebenso der O530G (der Funktioniert auf Ahlheim V3).
    Neuinstallation des Buses hat auch nichts geholfen

ICh hoffe jemand kann mir helfen

MFG
    Lukasus

• vll. bringt es was

• lukasus:
    Hast du den V2 Citaro von alterr
    und den V3 Citaro von alterr mit Morphi Soundmod im gleichen Ordner installiert?
    Versuche dann mal diese beiden Busse in zwei unterschiedlichen Ordnern zu installieren, oder die die aktuelle Soundversion von Morphi herunter laden, da ist dieser "Fehler", mit den gleichen Bus-Ordner, behoben.

• Da ist wahrscheinlich der Fehler.
    Kopiere den O530 Ordner mal, und füge benenne den dann in zb O530_Morphi.
    Und da kopierst jetzt das V3 Soundpack hinein.
    Sodass du einen Ordner hast, wo dann NUR die V2 Version von alterr drin ist, sonst werden Maps nicht laufen.

Eig ist im Download von Morphi schon ein geänderter Ordner drin, den hättest eig nur installieren müssen und nicht in den alten hinein!

• Log file:

• It seems there's a problem with german characters like 'ß' in file names. But unfortunately I don't know how you could fix that. Maybe someone else knows?

Maby it's an option to copy the file and change the file name?!

Thanks for replies, and especially for replies in English. As shown in 2nd screenshot, I copied and renamed file, but it doesn't help.
    Should I spend some more unhappy hours, searching for and renaming all links to these files inside ".map" files (or wherever they are)?