Ahlheim 3.1.1 (20.02.2015)

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • I have been able to try this new version of the map, I was expecting the map from last time to be expanded. Yes that has happened but some parts have been ripped out and are no longer part of the map. I kinda perferre the older version of this map.

• Hey guys - downloaded Ahlheim a little while back and started it not long ago. Checked my log, and it came back with this.

Any help will be thanked.

• I wanted to say, sometimes when departing the Hauptbahnhof i find a stationary 153 sitting at Erenheimstrasse (sorry for the misspell) I often have to stop behind it so i can pull out safely.

Also down towards Nederhofen the textures seem to act up and bring up the loading screen for OMSI, i can continue but its only that location that seems to have missing textures, the log file doesn't show anything missing.

I adore this map though, the most detailed fictional map, hope the new version expands even more

• Tach

ich dreh gleich am Rad xD

Mir fehlen sehr viele Kacheln, ich habe aber soweit alles installiert, was mir fehlt, sind Zäune, aber davon können doch ned die Straßen weiß sein ? Habe auch SimpleStreets abermals neu installiert. Hab auch Maptools drüberlaufen lassen und es zeigt keine Fehler an ..

^^