[ Hilfe ] Scripting problem

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • Hello everyone?

I dont know if i posted this in right section or not. I need help with scripting.

1. How to change speed of doors of the bus so that doors close or open faster or slower

How do i make doors close or open faster or slower I tried but eather i didnt succeed or i get an error.

:(

2. Bus exhaust fumes/smoke
    How do i make big black cloud of smoke come from the exhaust of the bus like from the old buses? There are a lot of old buses for OMSI like Ikarus or default MAN SD 200 so that gave me an idea to make a black exhaust smoke that indicates that engine is going to die. I saw that someone made this mod for one bus.

3 Changing engine sound

When i want to change bus engine sound every time when i do that there is no sound. I saw on OMSI wiki that you have to rewrite the script for the sound.

I would like to learn how to script the bus and how to make a script for bus. Please help. Thank you

:)

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von DennisBr () aus folgendem Grund: Translating post

• Yep, I'm an expert and will help you. But please: Rewrite it in english for the best outcoming solution

:)
  • 1. How to change speed of doors of the bus so that doors close or open faster or slower

Just take a look at the door_constfile.txt of the bus!

:P

2. Bus exhaust fumes/smoke
    How do i make big black cloud of smoke come from the exhaust of the bus like from the old buses? There are a lot of old buses for OMSI like Ikarus or default MAN SD 200 so that gave me an idea to make a black exhaust smoke that indicates that engine is going to die. I saw that someone made this mod for one bus.

In the model.cfg there is a section called "Rauchsystem". Below that is a keyword "[smoke]" and many values. The last 3 values are RGB. I think 0 is black and 1 is white!

;)

In the auspuff.osc is a line:

Code
    1. (L.L.engine_n) 50 / (S.L.auspuff_freq)

Reducing the 50 should bring more smoke.

When i want to change bus engine sound every time when i do that there is no sound. I saw on OMSI wiki that you have to rewrite the script for the sound.

If you name your sound file exactly like the one you want to substitute, there should be no problem...

:huh:
  • I cannot make more smoke.i made it black but is still a small cloud.

What variable i need to change from these below?

Here is the file.

//Erzeugt Partikelsystem Rauch, welches an vorherigem Mesh angeheftet ist

* x, y, z Position

* x, y, z Ausströmrichtung

Ab hier können wahlweise Variablennamen (nur lokal!) oder Werte eingegeben werden:

* Geschwindigkeit beim Ausstoß

* Geschwindigkeitsvariation

* Frequenz

* Lebensdauer

* Bremsfaktor

* Fallkoeffizient

* Startgröße

* Vergrößerungsrate

* Initialalpha

* Alphavariation

* R,G,B

[smoke]