[Closed] Etrusan 3D

• v2.5 - Big Fall Update is here! As much as I tried to merge more releases together, due to lack of time I was forced to split in into two - Big Fall Update and Big Winter Update (TBA later this year).

So what is new?

• Elps 15x and 302
    • All new busstop sign, it's also the last one so set is now complete!
    • Various bug fixes
    • You can now help me out in creating more stuff by donating me on PayPal

And what is scheduled?

• Street lamps
    • New traffic signs

Seasonic SSR-650TD; Intel Core i5-6600K 3,5GHz; Gainward GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix GS; 2x Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB; 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB; 2x 24" AOC I2481FXH; Windows 8.1

• Street lamps are finaly available for download!

Fonts for bus stop signs pack updated, you will need to rewrite all the signs if you use czech diacritics. No more special characters for normal letters!

Seasonic SSR-650TD; Intel Core i5-6600K 3,5GHz; Gainward GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix GS; 2x Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB; 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB; 2x 24" AOC I2481FXH; Windows 8.1

• New version is ready. German part of the ReadMe will available later. Just in case you missed my latest post in the WIP thread, here is the changelog:

• Birch trees.
    • Temporary Czech traffic signs.
    • Selected traffic devices (group Z), selected informative directional signs (group IS), selected additional signs (group E), selected other informative signs (group IJ).
    • Excavated dirt, concrete pipe, entrypoint.
    • Random night textures for ads.
    • Support for SK and PL characters in font DIN_Mittelschrift.oft.
    • All new ReadMe file.
    • Various bug fixes.
    • Selected .sco files cleanup.
    • Updated texture JR2.dds to match the power of 2 size.
    • Log moved to ReadMe.
    • Adjusted License agreement.

• New version of all objects has been released with German ReadMe, bug fixes, new ads and a standalone showcase for ads.

• New version of all objects has been released with ReadMe updates.

• Etrusan

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Etrusan 3D“ zu „[Closed] Etrusan 3D“ geändert.
  • Semedah

Hat das Thema geschlossen