[editor] Tiles dont load

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.
  • logfile:

• Also when i open the same map in the game, it look like this

Ive never seen that.

The same thing is happening to me and my expansion of the Grundorf Map, and there's nothing in the logfile that suggests to me why is not loading the tiles. I was expecting it to work fine but since the 2.1 update, i have been stuck in the same situation as timmie_1606. Please Help...

:(
  • Are you using the "gcw"-Addon? If so, try to redownload the newest version. Some maps override the new version with an old one, doing this bug.

• Here's my logfile:

But still this:

But to be honest, i've kept this problem quiet since omsi 2.1. this map works fine on 2.00.24 by the way.

:(
  • To be honest, i'm really sure this is a program bug. my map worked fine on OMSI 2.00.24 but since the 2.1 Update, tiles don't show at all. Since patch 2.2 is in progress:

Please please fix this problem in the 2.2 patch, developers!

I've worked on this map for 2 years, and now i can't do anything with it anymore, and i really think this issue has been overlooked and ignored.

• Sorry for letting you wait.

There is nothing unexpected in the log files. So I can not help you further in this place.

All you can try is to reinstall the downloaded useraddons (objects, splines, maps). Maybe it will be fixed in the next patch, which will be hopefully rolled out in the near future.

• I have informed the bugs department of the bug and they should be working on it. timmie_1606, does your map load properly in the Omsi editor? My map loads with all the tiles and the objects in the Editor, but in the game, there is nothing but AI vehicles and the sky.

• No, in the edior only some tiles load, not all
    (as you can see in the screen in the top post).

Also when i make a new map and use one few original object from Marcel and then i load that babyfresh map in game, the game completly freezes

• It is entirely possible that the Editor, which can still occasionally be unstable, has corrupted one or more of the tile files themselves so it cannot read them. I would suggest replacing the problematic tiles with those from one of your backups that you may have made. If you haven't made any backups, then I will remind you of the importance of doing so.

:)