[OMSI 1 & 2] Karbowo (polish, fictional).

Das Forum befindet sich im reduzierten Betrieb. Die Addon- und Supportforen bleiben weiterhin verfügbar.
Bitte beachte, dass OMSI nicht mehr weiterentwickelt wird. Ein Teil der Entwickler widmet sich inzwischen der Entwicklung eines neuen Simulators. Weitere Informationen zum LOTUS-Simulator findest Du hier.

• Hello everybody on my birthday!

As I promissed in a trailer, here's my map. The map is fictional as the title says.

Map content:

One the map you can find one line - 130 which connects Nicości Karbowskie with Literacka street.
    Choosing the line in game is easy and standard: 13000 as a line, 1 or 2 as route.

Authors:

Heir with Cristian Skytter's help.
    Thanks for support to: NightHauler, mmiki26, Taryfiosz, Przemek!, nicer34567 and eSeL.
    This project wouldn't be the same without them or could never be released;).

Building time:

Three months

Details:

The map should work in OMSI 1 1.04, OMSI 1 1.06 and OMSI 2.
    When it comes to optimalization, I guess it's very good and you shouldn't have any problems with FPS.
    Map needs 2 GB of disk space when unpacked (634 MB for rar file)[/b]

The project also contains some unique news like moving trees, flying birds with sound and new helper system.

I wish you as much fun as I had working on this map.

Photos/video:

I'm not uploading any photos but you can see them here:

LINK

Trailer of the map:

Choose the hosting that suits you and download the map:

Additional information:
    - You can use all of the objects created by me (Heir).
    - I allow you to use this map in virtual OMSI companies.
    - I allow to edit the map without publishing (Question? Contact me: heir1610@gmail.com).
    - I allow to put this map on any other forum if those additional information will be there.

• Dear OMSI-Users,

Due to criticism concerning incomplete threads you have to use templates for your threads in our Subforum ‘Showroom’ and ‘Addon-Downloads’. Please fill in the required facts otherwise we can only activate your thread under reserve.

Further information: [Sonstiges] Vorlage für neue Themen

Thanks.

By the way: Happy Birthday!

:P
  • It is a really nice map. But OMSI can't find two objects:

Code
    1. Sceneryobjects\Heir\Slup wysoki\st01.sco
    2. Sceneryobjects\mmiki26\OMSI2\Siatka zwykla - beton - czysta.sco

And here the logfile:

It seems like there are a few objects damaged. Maybe you can check it.

;)

(I hope you understand my english :P)

• Find those objects and change letters: ł to l.
    I have forgotten about it. When map is being loaded and it shows that those objects were not found, replace them with those with correct name (ł changed to l).

Sorry for this problem. It didn't occur on my PC.

It's only necessary when playing in OMSI 2. OMSI 2 stopped to support polish letters.

• Hey, thanks for this map.
    But I`ve got a missing object: Sceneryobjects\AFG_OTHERS\model\busstop_kos.o3d
    It is not in the archive. After spawning the bus I was in the middle of somewhere without being able to see the bus... not sure if it`s because of the object or something else going wrong

:whistling:

Any solutions?

• Hello,
    i have some Missing Objekts:

the Logfile is scipt.

• You have unpacked the map incorrectly. Update your WinRaR to latest version or to be even more sure use 7-zip to unpack .7z files.

• Well, busstop_kos.o3d is still missing, but at least I can see and use my spawned bus now.
    So please, when you find the time, upload a fixed sceneryobjects folder.
    But thx anyway, it`s a great map.

• Same Problem..after install all correct

• Well, busstop_kos.o3d is still missing, but at least I can see and use my spawned bus now.
    So please, when you find the time, upload a fixed sceneryobjects folder.
    But thx anyway, it`s a great map.

How can it be missing when it is in my fix in AFG_Others/model... just check it.

goddot I don't know what error you are getting, I do not know what happens in your OMSI, logfile gives me nothing. I cannot help you...

• How can it be missing when it is in my fix in AFG_Others/model... just check it.

goddot I don't know what error you are getting, I do not know what happens in your OMSI, logfile gives me nothing. I cannot help you...

68 13:20:47 - - Error: Sceneryobjects\AFG_Others\model\busstop_kos.o3d – o3d reading failed - Could not read the o3d file! Die angegebene Datei wurde nicht gefunden
    69 13:20:51 - - Error: In "Sceneryobjects\AFG_Others\busstop_kos.sco" there was an error in line 9!

It´s still missing and so I can not play the map. There is no busstop_kos.o3d in the folder